RESET 2: Crazy Chara

To that person who said that my updating was Christmas or something,

Merry f*cking Christmas

Frisk POV

"And.... what else.....?" I asked. Even if I despised Chara, I was curious as to how the date was with him and Y/N. Thanks to Y/N, I live in the same room as Chara while she gets the sofa. Currently, Chara was telling me about their date, most likely to rub it into my face.

"I took her to the place with the crystal rocks, where you can see the castle from, before we kissed," Chara purred. "Oh you should've been there!~ the way our tongues danced, t-"

I interrupted Chara with a good punch in the face. I heard a loud crack before Chara fell backwards, his nose bleeding a lot. He laughed.

"Someone's jealous~"

"SHUT UP YOU SICKO!!" I shouted at him.

Asriel kicked down the door bleating loudly. "STOP FIGHTING OR I WIL GET Y/N!!!"

"Yes sir," both me and Chara groaned slightly.

In the end I was moved to Asriel's room, but what Chara said had disturbed me. He had kissed Y/N, tongue and all, and she... enjoyed it? No, that couldn't be her... but it still disturbed me. It was late anyways, I'd have to ask Y/N about her side of what happened. I crawled into the bed before I heard the hallways creak. It walked down the stairs silently. I looked over at Asriel. He was sleeping. I decided to sneak out the room and check it for myself. 

I managed to just look over the rails to downstairs when I saw Chara hovering over Y/N. Of course it was the sick bastard and of course it was because of Y/N. I decided to watch nonetheless.

Chara POV

"Your so pretty when your asleep Y/N.. so peaceful and so cute," I whispered mostly to myself as I started brushing some of Y/N's hair off of her face. Her skin was pratically glowing in the moonlight and it was so soft to the touch....

I never was able to do this last timeline. Then again I never had to compete against so many people either. I leaned down to kiss Y/N goodnight but I stopped myself. I sensed someone behind me... I whipped my head around and there was Frisk with his phone out. He seemed taken aback with my sudden movements and attempted to run. I teleported behind him.

"And just where are you going?~" I asked somewhat pissed as Frisk then attempted to run the other way, but I grabbed the back of his shirt. He started to push me away as I summoned a bunch of knives and pointed them at him. Frisk started to scream and I threw him downstairs hard. I heard an extremely loud snap as his body went limp. He broke my nose, I break his ribs.

Y/N woke up screaming as she saw Frisk's limp body, and Asriel started to scream as well as he kicked his door down and saw the situation. I decided that now was a good time to leave, so I teleported away.

Frisk POV... again

He had killed me... curse Chara!

"Are you going to Genocide?" I heard Mettacrit ask me.

"Definitely..." I growled as I pressed the RESET button.

( o0o ONTO RESET #3 BOIIIIS-)