RESET 2 - Frisk vs Chara

(Trying a new way to speak. Chara and Frisk  now have that [ * _____]  when they speak in this story, unless I decided that I don't like it after all then I'll switch back to what it was originally. Frisk gets brackets, Chara don't )

Your POV

I was clinging onto Frisk as he and Chara glared knives at each other while Asriel had started making cookies for all three of us in the kitchen. They smelled nice too, and I would've offered a hand if it wasn't for the fact that I didn't trust Chara with Frisk. I guess Chara didn't trust Frisk either but boo for him! He massmurdered everyone in the Underground then me! Actions have consequences Chara!

I looked over at Frisk and noticed that he actually had a... knife? When did he get a knife? Before I could ask though, Frisk charged at Chara with incredible speed! I don't know how he did it, but Chara snapped his finger and summoned a giant vine-like thing which grabbed Frisk tightly and swung him into the wall. Frisk coughed up some blood at the impact and I could see blood leak out onto his forehead. I attempted to scream but one of the vines wrapped itself around my mouth.

* Now now pretty princess, I'm not going to hurt Frisk too bad, so there's no need to scream!~ After all, we don't want Azzy in the middle of this, now do we?

[ * LEAVE THEM BOTH OU- ]

* Stop talking 

Chara snapped and Frisk got slammed into the wall further. I was surprised to how Asriel hasn't heard a single thing as the oven timer went off and you could faintly hear the oven door being opened. A catchy tune was being hummed.

* Pretty Princess~

I felt Chara hug me from behind. I attempted to scream but it was muffled due to the vine holding me in place.

* Lets ditch them, yeah?

I attempted to say something back but it was still muffled. So I growled and struggled. This cause Chara to chuckle slightly.

* Aww is someone shy?~

[ * They want nothing t- ]

* I believe I said to S T O P T A L K I N G

Chara snapped again and Frisk was pushed into the wall further. He screamed out in pain. WAS ASRIEL DEAF?!?

* Now this isn't a choice my dear princess. I'll be taking you out and you will behave like lovers do, unless you want sweet, evil Frisk here to receive your punishment~ Maybe no eyes to see you, or no ears to hear you with.... 

* Oh, I know! Frisk will lose his a r m s if you don't cooperate~ is this a deal pretty princess?~

He offered his hand towards me. I glanced at Frisk. He was shaking his head and mouthing the word "no". I could see, no smell, the blood coming from him. If he was smashed into the wall one more time he would most likely die. If he lost his arms.... he was sure to be dead. But I didn't want to date the psycho either..

What could I possibly do?

(OK READERS ITS UP TO YOU! Comment what you wish plz)

> Deal                

> No Deal