RESET 1 - Asriel Dreemurr: The ABSOLUTE Deity!

Y/N POV

The rest of the trip didn't take long. I arrived in Snowdin quickly. It didn't take me long to get through the small little village. Right after I left though, I saw Asriel standing in front of some wet area... this was probably my last puzzle of his.

"HUMAN!!" He yelled, smiling. "I hope you are ready for your last challenge awaits! It's the coolest monster of them all, The soon-to-be captain of the royal guard! The god of hyperdeath and the absolute deity of hopes and dreams! The one, the only, ASRIEL DREEMURR!!" Try saying that five times...

We soon went into battle.

❤️ [ACT] *Flirt

"They say a kiss is the language of love. Wanna have a conversation?~"

"E-Eh..?" Asriel seemed shocked. I saw his goat little cheeks blush a bit. "Are you... flirting.... with me....?"

"Mhm!" I nodded, giggling at his reaction. Asriel was so cute sometimes!

"W-WELL... WE ARE FIGHTING SO STOP THE FLIRTING!" Asriel seemed a little bit more embarrassed. 

After the fight, I somehow managed to get a date with Asriel. I hope Chara doesn't get mad...

"Fine... you can come over to my house for the date when you are ready!" Asriel chirped. "Just do it before heading to Waterfalls please..." and with that, Asriel went back to Snowdin. Since I had nothing better to do, I decided to follow him.

It didn't take long for Asriel to notice that I was following him. "Hm? You... want the date now?"

"Yes please!" I smiled. This should be interesting...

"OK THEN! That's good for we're actually at my house!" Asriel pointed at their house. "Anyways, for our first date, while I can think of some places we can go to, I think it should be..." before finishing his sentence, Asriel grabbed my hand and started leading me all the way to the other side of Snowdin before doing a 180 all the way back to their house. "... Home sweet home!"

After that, Asriel brought me inside. "Welcome to the Dreemurr house: Snowdin edition!" After that I did some poking around. The flowers and plants around the place were lovely and the sofa was soft. Then came the kitchen. On the stove were really hot sugar cookies. Asriel states that he used fire magic to keep them warm, but they should cool off after the date. Their eating style seemed quite unhealthy, and when I tried opening the sink cabinet to grab a stool to wash my hands...

"OH MY GOD GET IT AWAY FROM ME!!!" There was a smallish goop dog of some sort that ran out of the cabinet. As it ran towards the door, it went right next to Asriel, making him scream those words quite loudly. The dog then left me and Asriel in a state of shock.

"Are you okay Asriel...?" I asked him softly.

"I'm fine....." Asriel quietly replied before clearing his throat and going back to his normal self. "Anyways, let us not dwell on that and resume the tour! The next stop should be me and Chara's rooms, which are upstairs! Come on!" I followed Asriel upstairs and met a surprise. There stood Chara, closing their door, with what looked like... ketchup possibly, on their shirt. It was quite a lot...

"Chara... are you ok?" Asriel asked, revealing our presence to the male human.

Chara looked over at us with a small look of shock. "Hm?"

"Are you hurt? That looks like blood on your shirt," Asriel pointed out.

"Oh, no this is ketchup," Chara looked down at their shirt for a bit before looking back up at us. "I was eating hotdogs and one of them fell on me."

"Oh... well I guess I'll wash that shirt for you... LIKE I DO WITH EVERY SINGLE CLOTHING OF YOURS EXCEPT THAT SOCK THAT YOU REFUSE TO PICK UP!!!" Asriel exclaimed. Chara just shrugged, earning a sigh from Asriel.

"So what are you and pretty angel here doing?" Chara proceeded to change the topic.

Asriel only grinned as he stated, "Me and Y/N here are touring the house before going on a date!"

Chara's expression immediately went from relaxed to a forced smile. "Is that so.....? Well best of luck!"

"Thanks! Now since Chara obviously is leaving, I'll show you his room first!" Asriel smiled.

"Actually, it's worse than usual and if you don't mind, I don't want Princess Y/N here to see it," Chara sheepishly admitted.

"Oh alright..." Asriel groaned. "Then to my room!" And he lead me away.

Chara's POV

ASRIEL WAS ON A DATE...

WITH MY PRETTY ANGEL.....

T H A T   C A N N O T   H A P P E N. 

Thankfully I had a plan... I just had to do the same thing I did to Nice Cream Guy to Asriel once the date is done! After all, I didn't want Y/N to catch onto my plans...

Alas, poor and sweet Y/N....

Don't worry dear... I'll free you from the clutches of the God of Hyperdeath soon! It is a knight's job to save the princess after all!

 (*Roblox death noise here* I wonder what's going to happen...)