Glitched RESET : Entry 2

Imma mix this up a bit OwO 

Y/N POV

It has been... god knows how long since Asriel told me about Chara. We had kept our distance, even though Chara pratically pouted and put on this adorable face while begging for me to come back into his arms. I was honestly about to if it wasn't for Asriel holding me back.

All I know was that I was asleep and suddenly someone's crushing me. I yelled, quite awake, as whoever was on me got off.

"Sorry about that beautiful~" They purred. I look up and there was a human that looked exactly like Chara, except for their clothing. They had on a green sweater with a gold stripe, brown shorts, and brown boots. Their hair was a bit shorter too...

The Chara-like human was immediately punched in the face by the actual Chara. Chara-like human collapsed next to me groaning in pain while I was pulled away by Chara.

"Howdy.....?" Asriel said to the Chara-like human.

"Greetings! Who are you guys?" They responded.

"I'm Asrie-"

"Asriel...?" The human's face seemed to melt a bit. The name had a big impact on them.

"Yeah, I'm Asriel. I'm the absolute deity, protector of the Underground and the surface!" Asriel grinned, obviously stoked with someone knowing him. "And you?"

"I'm Chara," the human cleared their throat.

"UWAAAAAAAAAA!?!?" We has all yelled in unison.

"That can't be right! Chara's right here!" Asriel grabbed Chara by the ear and pulled him out from behind me.

"Maybe they're both named Chara?" I suggested.

Chara #2 chuckled. "Different timelines it seems. My Asriel's... dead. That's why I'm shocked to see you."

"Oh! Well I'm sorry for your loss but mind explaining why you are here?" Asriel asked.

"I'm clueless. What happened to the timeline?" Chara #2 questioned.

"No idea about it either," Asriel sighed. We all sat in a semi-circle in silence for a long time. Both Chara's whipped out chocolate bars and started eating them. I started to grow hungry, and Asriel decided to take a nap, using my lap as a pillow. Well that's okay. I get to pet his fluffy ears in peace now.

Suddenly, our floating tile stopped moving and jolted upward. Me and the two Chara's shrieked from the sudden movement. The tile was just there now. I cling onto Asriel.

The tile then started to fall at an extreme speed. We all were screaming. I was rather surprised about how none of us were shot upward into the air. Chara, my Chara, quickly stopped screaming and resumed eating his chocolate, causing me to question his sanity as to how he think that now was a good time for that! The other Chara seemed to have kept screaming along with me though. Our tile soon glowed and all I can remember was  the piercing white glow the tile emitted and... cold.