Glitched RESET - Entry 3

Chara - Storyshift - POV

I was the first to wake up. I saw the other me still unconscious but had fallen off the tile. Asriel was knocked out on top of Y/N. I noticed that she seemed to be... bleeding? I rushed to her, shoving Asriel off, and checked for injuries. The wound was open but minor. I could feel her insides if I pushed my finger in at the right angle... possibly. Of course I didn't attempt to, that would've hurted my pretty princess. I instead grabbed other me's shirt, tore some of it up, and tied it around Y/N head. I threw the now torn shirt remains back onto other me. Hoped he liked wearing crop tops. Probably didn't, if he's really me.

I hope he suffers =)

I gently pulled Y/N's head onto my lap and cradled it as she slept. A little bit afterwards, Asriwl let out a loud groan and started shuffling around. He was awake.

"Hey Azzy," I greeted as he sat upwards suddenly.

"... Chara," He acknowledged.

"Why did you tell Y/N of all people...?" I glanced down at Y/N's sleeping face. She looked so peaceful and innocent asleep. I couldn't wait to wake up to see this by my side every day.

"Because she deserves to know and you obviously weren't going to tell her," Asriel answered. "It was the right thing to do."

I felt myself frown, my body doing its own things as my mouth spoke by itself. "I hope you realize that you'll have to die now~"

"Wai-" My vision turned black. I heard myself giggle and loud screaming. When I came to, I was covered in dust... again. Asriel's bandana laid on a dust pile.

I heard someone whistle. "That was quite the kill there!"

"Shut up," I glared at my mirror. He chuckled as he pulled out his own knife and started twirling it around his own hand. He seemed rather... amused. Was he a killer too? I CHECKed him.

 [ Chara - LV ???. Destroyer of timelines. ]

..... Most definitely a killer.

There was suddenly a high-pitched scream from above. I looked up and saw something yellow and small falling down towards us. Other me pointed up at it. I rolled my eyes before sending one of my vines after it. I skillfully grabbed it and slammed it into the tile. Unlike the time Asriel or other me were slammed into the tile, the tile didn't shake or vibrate. It instead echoed the small ping noise that the flower, I now notice, made when it hit said tile.

"That hurted....." the flower groan as my vine unwrapped itself from it. The flower straightened itself to immediately fall onto its back. "..... there's no grass....."

"Flowey?" Other me asked the flower. What kinda stupid name was Flowey?

"No..... I'm Boogie. Boogie the booger-"

TAKE 2

"No..... I'm Boogie. Boogie the flower," the flower answered. "The other flower is Flowey." And just like that a second golden flower fell right into other me's head. It grunted upon landing. Other me grabbed the flower and took it off.

"Flowey?" They repeated their question.

"Oh.. howdy Chara!~" The newly-arrived flower grinned.

"Hey Flowey, wanna see something wacky?" Other me asked. Flowey nodded, and other me turned Flowey to face me. His expression was priceless. To make it all better, I have off the most creepiest grin I could muster as I waved. Flowey and Boogie both helped as while Flowey his into  Other me's new crop top, Boogie hid behind Y/N. Oh this just got interesting~