Glitched RESET- Entry 4

Thank you for 3K views AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

And I'm sorry but this is a short chapter TT

Chara / Undertale POV

I had a weird feeling about the Chara in front of me. They acted more like Sans than a Chara, but judging the fact that they literally just murdered Asriel? Now that's a power move. He has my respect...

While Flowey clung to me and Boogie, Y/N, I could pratically feel the tile we were on vibrate as other me bursted into a loud laughter fit. I can't specify as to how it happened, but soon other me had black goop dripping out of his eyes as he kept laughing. Yyyyyup I want out.

You know someone's insane if they weirded out a demon whose a killer...

Eventually, Chara stopped laughing and just sat there with a dazed look, grinning off into whatever abyss we were in. I looked over at Flowey, who was doing flower things. Boogie, the newly-demonic flower I've now come across, was also doing flower things. WHY ARE TWO DEMON FLOWERS ATTEMPTINF TO PHOTOSYNTHESIS WITH THE VOID?!?!?

WHY DOES THAT TRIGGER ME SO MUCH????

Well, whatever. I still had access to my SAVE file. Maybe I could just LOAD myself out of this situation. So I did that.

And I found myself falling in the void again.

And I landed on the pretty girl again, and met Asriel again and the other me. Other me seemed pissed as to what I did. As soon as Y/N fell asleep, he chased Asriel around until he tired, giving other me the chance to kill him. And Asriel was dust again. 

And the demonic flower duo was trying to photosynthesis.

"Hey," Other me chimed up.

"Wazzup?" I responded.

"Don't LOAD or anything, okay?" Other me demanded.

I scoffed and LOAD as far back as I could. Somehow that knocked me out. The last thing I saw, however, was Flowey staring upward at the hole in the Ruins as a shadow approaches from above.