RESET 3 - New Enemy

Chara POV ... Again

"Training?!" I hollered.

"Training," Sans repeated himself.

"TRAINING!!!!!" Asriel shrieked in excitement.

"Prepare yourself..." I heard an all-too familiar voice whisper behind me. I whipped my head around as my heart literally stopped beating for a good five seconds. Nobody was there, except Y/N but she was asleep leaning against a wall. I could've sworn I heard...

Well, that doesn't matter now. He's dead, gone, outta my life. I'll make sure he won't return.

"Ok, we will try a scenario, one if Y/N gets kidnapped in a crowd," Sans was saying. "Y/N!"

"Hdkgobsj.... wha?" Y/N grumbled as she woke up slowly.

"I need you to go with Asriel. He's pretending to kidnap you," Sans stated. I couldn't help but choke at the way he nonchalantly said this.

"Oh I'm the kidnapper? Ok so what do I do?" Asriel asked.

"Go find somewhere to hide Y/N, then try making it extremely difficult. Only thing is it has to be in a crowd, and none of your puzzles," Sans answered. Asriel poured a bit before grabbing onto Y/N and leading her away. She sleepily followed grumbling the entire time.

"Chara," my attention snapped back towards Sans. "I know what you did."

"What do you mean?" I questioned.

"The RESETs, you killing off Frisk, mass-murdering everyone, everything," Sans stated. "I can remember them too, you know. You aren't the only one."

I scoffed. "You just read my notes."

"You apologized to me before you killed me two RESETs ago," Sans claimed. I was starting to panic a bit for this was true. When I mass-murdered the Underground the first time, I did apologize to the king... I don't know why I did but I did.

"So you know one thing I didn't write... so what?" I shrugged.

"Us speaking about it is making you panic," Sans pointed out. "Meaning your not entirely convinced that I know but are acknowledging that they exist."

I felt fear grow in my chest. Fear and hatred... no, I couldn't kill him. He was Y/N's too bodyguard and my king. What... 

What was happening? I felt myself get sent into some... black void. There was a skeleton dripping a bunch of black goop, with two scars on his bony face. He has two hands, both with a giant hole in them. In front of him stood that dreaded demon I never wanted to see again. He grinned at me as he held up his chainsaw.

"Oh you poor thing~" He purred. "Having to be sent here with us? That's a shame. Luckily, I can send you back~" He charged at me and hit me with the chainsaw with incredible speed, I barely had time to react. I was sent back into my body to find myself covered in dust, bones and knives everywhere, and Sans' bone trident laying on the ground in front of me with a pile of dust under it. Did I... kill Sans? I was literally fighting to NOT kill him, and I did anyways. 

Was I insane?

"Cha- WHAT?!" Asriel yelled. That made matters worse. I whipped around and saw Asriel holding his mouth close, staring at me, to the dusty knife in my hand, to the pile of dust, to the bone trident, and back at me and the dusty knife. As soon as I took a step towards him, he ran off yelling.

"You created this mess Chara~" His voice somehow reached me from that stupid void... "I'll help you~" A button appeared in front of me.

[ DELETE ]

"You must press it and all of your troubles will go away~" He purred in my ear. I whipped my head around and glared at him as he simply giggled. 

"Why should I do what you say?" I snapped.

"Because this timeline Y/N knows of what you did. Asriel also knows. Unless your willing to kill them? You'll die causing another RESET and we will return," He answered. I hugged my cheeks. I hate to agree but he was right. What choice did I have?

I pressed the button.

 (I'm stopping here my phone is glitching for some reason weh-)