RESET 1 - Toriel's Care + Darkness (Part 1)

There'll be a second part called Darkness (Part 2)

Your POV

'I should go back to Asriel and apologize' were my thoughts as I wandered into Waterfalls. While I were sad yourself, Asriel didn't deserve to be sad also. But right when I was about to turn back, I noticed Chara at a small wooden shed, relaxing with what looks like a bar of chocolate.

"Chara!" I ran up to him. 

He looked up and watched me run over before starting to say something. "Heya Princess. So your moving ahead to Waterfalls?"

"Chara please tell Asriel that I'm sorry for running out on him!" I begged. "I just feel so bad!"

"Ok, ok, I'll apologize on your behalf," Chara chuckled.

I smiled at Chara. "So what were you going to say earlier?"

"Just to be careful. Our mom, Toriel, is up ahead and will most likely try to stop your advances but she means well," Chara shifted around a bit, getting up and started walking over to me. "I just hope she doesn't ruin a pretty angel like you on accident."

"Ok. I'll keep an eye out for her then. Thank you my brave knight!" I playfully nudged Chara before going on ahead, leaving them in a state of... Well, they just froze in place.

No one POV

IIt didn't take Y/N long to bump into Toriel by accident, but she hid in the tall grass. Asriel appeared to save her though. That's where Y/N met Monster Kid. Together they both walked through Waterfall, until Y/N had to ditch them to go on ahead to the entrance of Hotland. That was where Toriel stood, blocking it.

"Seven humans have fallen down. Seven humans have faced King Sans. Only one survived," Toriel was saying as Y/N approached her. "I'm sure you've met Chara..."

"He's very nice!" Y/N chirped in, throwing Toriel a bit off guard.

"Yes He is.. And you seem nice too  which is why I apologize for this... but know that I can't let you move on!" Toriel then pulled Y/N into a fight.

* Toriel blocks the way!

[MERCY] [ ❤️ SPARE ]

It didn't take long before Toriel gave. She seemed a bit sad to, but Toriel let Y/N pass before going to her house. But before Y/N went into Hotland, she got a call, which she answered.

"Howdy Human!!" It was... Asriel...?

"Asriel??" Y/N asked.

"The one and only! So did you see mom? I'm sure she tried to stop you," Asriel questioned. "Wait, you didn't kill her, did you?"

"W-WHY WOULD I DO THAT?!" Y/N stammered, feeling a bit offended.

"Well, a little bit after you left, a monster was found as... dust... and it seemed to have been the Nice Cream Guy," Asriel confesses. "While Dad is looking through the cameras to find suspects and possibly the murderer, the monsters here suspect it was you since this has been the first time a monster has been murdered and you happened to just appear before so."

"It isn't me I promise- no, SWEAR!" I guaranteed. The thought of someone being murdered terrified me, and the fact that I was the main suspect? I would've wetted myself if I didn't just went to the bathroom before the fight in some bushes.

"Alright then! Say, can you meet me at Mom's House? Chara will most likely sweep you to us anyways since it's a special event today!" Asriel chirped.

"Oh?" I asked curiously.

"ITS PIE DAY!!" Asriel yelled happily. "THE ONE DAY WHERE WE MAKE A BUNCH OF PIES THEN WE CAN EAT THEM BEFORE DINNER!!!"

"THAT SOUNDS SO COOL!" I was honestly excited. It did seem awesome.

Asriel kept rambling on about Pie Day. "YEAH WE USUALLY MAKE SNAIL PIE AND BUTTERSCOTCH CINNAMON PIE AND CHOCOLATE MUD PIE AND CRABAPPLE PIE AND ONCE WE EVEN MADE A LEMON MERINGUE PIE FROM A HUMAN RECIPE BOOK IT WAS SOO GOOD!!!"

"Human!" Chara interrupted Asriel rambling. Asriel must've heard Chara from my end of the phone for he immediately went silent.

"Yes Chara?" I asked.

"I'm here to deliver the most beautiful princess of all human history to Pie Day. Sounds fun, doesn't it?" Chara winked at me.

"Yeah! Asriel was actually telling me about Pie Day!" I smiled. I wish I had Asriel's enthusiasm and energy. 

"Well, Asriel loves Mom's pies. They're really hard to resist them," Chara shrugged before offering a hand to me. "But before I go to Mom's house, I wanna show you something if that's ok."

"Sure..?" I took Chara's hand. He teleported us off into a dark chamber of some sorts. I couldn't see a single thing, not even with my cellphone light reflecting outwards. Soon, the phone was snatched away and turned off by, I'm guessing, Chara.

"Chara..?"

"Hm?~"

"Where'd you take us?" I questioned curious.

"Ohh just look up,~" Chara insisted, a slight purr in his voice. So I did. On the ceiling were a bunch of sparkling... rocks, I think. They didn't light up the cavern but they produced enough light to look like a bunch of twinkling stars. 

"Pretty~!" I heard myself sigh aloud. The sight was gorgeous.

"Not as pretty as you," Chara then flirted with me, which made me blush a bit. "Which is why I must apologize in advance for this."

"For wha-" I never finished the question. Soon my nose and mouth was covered with a napkin. Chloroform. I panicked and tried breaking free but the grip was strong. I soon fell into a sleep slumber full of darkness...