RESET 2 - Asriel Becomes A Cutie

Asriel POV (spicing it uuuuup)

I was on my way to go see if my lazy brother has fallen asleep at his post again when I saw the two most amazing things! I saw two humans!!! One actually looked like Chara minus some differences while the other human had looked rather pretty. Oh wait, they are both approaching me and I was just staring! Manners, manners. I cleared my throat and took a heroic pose as they both now stood in front of me.

Here's hoping they both like role play...

"HOWDY HUMANS!! YOU NOW STAND IN FRONT OF THE GOD OF HYPERDEATH, THE ABSOLUTE DEITY, YES IT IS I, ASRIEL DREEMURR!!" I yelled as my heroic pose intensified. I summoned small rainbow stars around me for dramatic effects too. I took a peak at the humans. The pretty human seemed rather impressed as they stared starstruck at me. The other human who looked a bit like Chara seemed... bored. Well, I'll just have to try harder!

"Now since you are humans, I'm afraid to say that it is my job to capture you!" I started to say when I noticed Chara behind them both. Guess he wanted in on the action. "So I will capture all three of you and then present you to mom! THAT WAY I WILL MOST DEFINITELY BECOME A ROYAL GUARD AND MY AWESOMENESS AND COOLNESS WITH CONTINUE TO RISE TO UNBELIEVABLE LEVELS!!"

"Wait... three....?" The Chara looking human, now confirmed male because WOAH THATS ABOUT AS DEEP AS DAD'S VOICE, questioned as he turned around and saw Chara. Chara was smiling at him as he had a hand placed on the pretty human's shoulder. I could sense the negativity from all three of the humans. I may be naive at times, but I can tell that everyone seemed uncomfortable with someone in that human group, even Chara surprisingly.

"Um.... can I have your names humans?" I decided to ask them.

"This is Y/N, the princess of the human race," Chara stated as he gestured to the pretty human. "And the other one is Frisk, whose just one of Y/N's servants."

"I am no-" Frisk was interrupted by... something, I couldn't tell what, but whatever it was it must've hurted.

I sensed the negativity rise in the area rise even greater so I tried brightening the mood. "I didn't realize I was in the presence of royalty! But alas I must capture you all... WELL GOOD LUCK GETTING THROUGH MY PUZZLES!!"

Aaaaand a time skip for I don't wanna repeat all those puzzles again

"You three do a wonderful job getting past my puzzles! It's like you all already know them!" I exclaimed to Chara, Frisk, and her royal majesty Y/N as we approached Snowdin. "I mean, I know Chara already knows the solution for he helped me build it, but Frisk and Miss Y/N-"

"Just Y/N please.." Y/N interrupted me.

"Okay, then Frisk and Y/N, have you two seen puzzles like these before?" I asked.

"Nah we haven't," Frisk shrugged. "Guess we're just amazing at puzzles!"

"Okay, well then here we have reached our final destination: SNOWDIN!" I then cheered, throwing my arms wide apart as I jazzhanded Snowdin. I looked over to see their reactions.

Chara seemed bored but was also staring at Y/N. I noticed that he always was either looking at Y/N with a look of happiness, or Frisk with a look of disgust. I'll talk to him about it later, but Frisk seemed to be glaring at Chara. Maybe something happened between Chara and Frisk, but whatever was going on, Y/N's face of happiness and awe as she stared at Snowdin seemed to put the other two humans at a small ease. Wait... was this a love triangle? Oooooooooh!~

I giggled slightly to myself as I lead the three new human friends to where me and Chara lived. "Welcome to the Dreemurr's house : SN-"

"SNOWDIN EDITION!!" Y/N suddenly exclaimed as she did a small victory pose.

"YEAH!! How did you know I was going to say that?" I asked confused. "You even did the pose I was going to do.."

"Coincidence probably," Y/N shrugged.

"Oh.." I felt somewhat of an idiot. Of course it was coincidence, it had to be. Still, something was nagging me in the back of my mind that this felt... familiar in a way. "Well, want to come in?"

"Sure!" Y/N chirped as she quickly walked in, followed quickly by Chara and Frisk. Yup, a love triangle...

I'm cutting this one short for I must help with the cooking. Happy Thanksgiving again!