RESET 3 - Character Designing

So you've been asking me if Y/N remembers the timelines. The answer is no. They needed something to jolt their memory, the something having to be Chara or Frisk. And even if that happens it'll only be the previous one. Only Gaster can restore all of their memory.

Your POV - 1 day later

When Papyrus sent me off with Chara yesterday, I had a bad feeling about him. But after yesterday I realized that the bad feeling was wrong. Chara seemed so nice, and so did his brother Asriel who was just the purest thing! Yesterday we had made a bunch of sugar and chocolate cookies while joking around. Today they had to patrol Snowdin and invited me to play with them. They also offered their help to me for making my character to RP, Asriel with design and costume, Chara with backstory and name.

"So what are you thinking role wise?" Chara was asking.

"Human," I giggled.

Chara chuckled. "I mean like who do you want your character to be? Princess? Knight? Maiden? What?"

"Um... Knight!" I answered.

"... Princess Knight," Chara declares as he wrote this down on a piece of paper. "Ok, so we can't do anything about your H/C or E/C (Hair Color / Eye Color) but we can do hair style and clothing. What do you want for these? I suggest something simple."

"I'll agree for something simple for the hair but you can make it as complicated and detailed as you like clothing wise!" Asriel chimes in.

"Maybe she should see us in our costume before deciding how she'd like her costume..." Chara suggested.

"OF COURSE!! YOU'LL FINALLY WEAR YOUR OUTFIT TOO!!" Asriel yelled before racing upstairs. "STAY THERE HUMAN!!!"

"Be right back~" Chara winked at you before teleporting away, leaving you alone with yourself and the many paper, colored pencils, and a small journal Chara left to be scattered around you. You picked up the journal and read the first passage.

I can't believe I bought this stupid thing, but here's hoping it lasts like my RESET papers do. Y/N was so pretty when I first saw her, with her smooth but silky H/C hair and her sparkling E/C eyes, I could sink into them forever. Her skin was so soft too, first time our hands touched. I just want to hug her and never let go.

You heard Asriel racing down the stairs so you quickly put the journal into your pocket. Asriel was wearing a giant cardboard... outfit.

 outfit

^ this ^ He wore it on the date

"So how do I look human?" Asriel asked as he turned around to show both sides.

"You look like a miniature goat god," I giggled.

"Pretty awesome, I know!" Asriel grinned. "I made this by hand. I also made Chara's costume but they only wear the mouth gear if at all. Actually, I don't think their costume fits anymore. I'll have to make them a new one."

"So your colors are purple and black. Chara's green and red I'm guessing?" You trailed off a bit as Asriel nodded, confirming this. "So what about me?"

"Depends on whose side you take. If it's me then purple and black, with possibly white. But if you pick Chara then you get green and red with the off chance of also getting white," Asriel shrugged. "You get to hang out with whoever you pick for more time, that's all I know."

"So who does what?" You asked.

"Well I make props, costumes when necessary, and traps for Chara to get through. Chara... sleeps and sells chocolate cookies," Asriel explained.

You thought about it for a bit. "So when we do role play...?"

"When we role play we tend to use the forest of Snowdin. We pratically own the area so it's a free-for-all! It depends on time really. Sometimes it's puzzles, sometimes it's a sword fight or training battle, and a few times we actually did this thing where Chara had to hide some chocolate for me to find. If I found it and got it back to my side without him capturing me, I won the battle," Asriel rambled. "I.... didn't win that time..."

Asriel kept on talking about all the adventures he and Chara did while roleplaying until Chara eventually came down. He was wearing a red bandana of some sort around his mouth, and some red leather bracers. Other than that he looked the same.

"Hey angel~" Chara sat down besides Asriel. "So whose side are you picking?"

"... oh right. I pick...." You thought about it for a moment.

CHOOSE YOUR SIDE (And plz don't pick Chara just becuz it's a CharaxReadet story -<- you still get fluffy bits with him next chapter if u pick Asriel)

> Asriel

> Chara