RESET 3 - Hacked Into

Chara POV - Right after the fight

I returned to Asriel's room with Frisk's soul after throwing the body into the dump. Nobody would miss a killer anyways... Y/N was still sound-asleep but I felt something off of them. They were... more determined than usual. I checked them. They apparently passed out due to memories...

They remembered the timelines! That couldn't happen! 

I had to do something... I still had my old save file. Maybe I could use that. I tinkered with it a bit before accidentally accessing... everyone? It was a giant wall of code. I ignored most of it though. I only needed Y/N.

And I found her with ease! Soon I was standing in front of Y/N sleeping, floating body with some weird white dog watching. I looked at the code. It held her everything really. I could alter her memories, her personality, her looks, even her likes and dislikes! So I did.

She only remembers me. She likes me. She will always always like me, even if I kill in front of her! Oh what fun! My one and only, actually loving me!~ 

I let her keep the memory of the kiss, but other than that she has no memories of the other timelines. It'll be like they never happened. I wonder what it'll do to her... guess we'll find out.

Then I realized something. I'd have to confront the King and there'll be no real proof that Frisk was actually genociding in this timeline. I'd have to kill off some people. Well let us see~

Toriel, Jerry, Nice Cream Guy, Temmie, Monster Kid, IceCap, Alphys, Lesser Dog, and SoSorry seems like enough. So I deleted them all and altered everyone's memories to think that Frisk had killed them. The plan is foolproof. I'm so glad I knew how to code! I pressed ENTER.

"Confirm changes? This will alter the timeline," the dog suddenly spoke.

"Yes," I responded. Let's hope it's for the good.

"Changes have been made. I wish you happiness Chara," the dog faded out of view before the scene changed. I was back in Asriel's room and Y/N was back in the bed. I picked her up and decided to teleport to the king. The soul needs to go somewhere after all.