RESET 3 - Short but True Battle

I apologize I can't do battle scenes well...

Nobody POV

With Y/N passed out and out of the way, Frisk and Chara tossed a blanket over her before Chara teleported them both back to the Last Corridor. When she passed out earlier, both humans had panicked and stopped yelling at each other to get her onto a bed. Now that she was safely tucked into Asriel's bed, the humans resumed their fight. Both determined souls' appeared.

 [ CHARA - THE SICKO. He believes he's doing this for Y/N's safety. Kill the nonbeliever-

TAKE 2 Mettacrit you screwed up 

 [ CHARA - THE SICKO. He believes he's doing this for Y/N's safety. You think he's gone insane. ]

——————

 [ FRISK - EVIL. Just an obstacle in your way. Kill him off. ]

Chara attacked first. He summoned a bunch of knives and threw them in a spiraling-like pattern at Frisk. With a bunch of backflips to get over the spiral, Frisk successfully dodged them.

It was Frisk's turn now. He used it to swing at Chara, who simply swatted Frisk out of the way with a vine winking. This dealt about 5 damage to Frisk, leaving him at 30/35 HP. He groaned slightly as he clutched his now bleeding wrist.

"That's gonna scar partner~" Chara teased. 

"I'm going to kill you," Frisk growled.

Chara's turn. He sent a bunch of black knives this time, watching as more than one knife hit Frisk this time. Frisk wasn't expecting those knives to come this early in a fight, especially since they blend into the darkened area so well. 

HP : 10/35

"This'll be a breeze!" Chara giggled, letting an insane look grow onto his face. Frisk only growled.

Frisk used his turn to attempt to eat a SpiderDonut that he got at the Bake Sale in the Ruins, but Chara had teleported it into his own hands and ate it instead, grinning at Frisk smugly as he did so. Frisk huffed in annoyance before deciding to "cheat" a bit and swung his toy knife at Chara. Chara simply dodged.

"Hey hey it ain't your turn yet~" Chara snickered. "Don't you have any patience?" Chara snapped his fingers, kILLING HALF OF THE UNDERGROUND'S POPULATION-

Take 3

Chara snapped his fingers, surrounding Frisk in a spiral of red knives. Frisk glared at Chara, who only smiled and waved before moving his finger across his throat threatenly. And just like that, Frisk was impaled with every single one of those knives. But before his soul broke, Chara grabbed it and held it together, but away from Frisk so he couldn't revive.

"Thanks for the seventh soul... partner~" Chara purred.

Did I do good? OwO'