Chapt > Four

> D A V E

I took her back to my condo

I took her back to my condo. She gone be my next little play toy. A little side chick for right now cause I'm bout to get to work.

Last night was fun. I had a good time with her. Still didn't get her name tho.

As I was watching TV, I heard my room door open and close then heels click clacking the floor. "Thanks for the magical time"she said.

"Wait, you leaving?"I ask.

"Yes before you kick me out and say don't come back"she said.

"Whole up baby girl. I'm not that type of man, what's your name? Can I get your number? When I'ma see you again?"I smiled.

"So you want to start a relationship?"she ask.

"I mean, I am lonely in my own castle"I looked around. "I'ma need a queen next to me"

She chuckle then lick her lips. "Well, my name is Melissa and here is my number"she gave me her card. "I work at a salon as well so people won't call me nasty"

"Two jobs I see"I smiled.

"Actually one. I was just doing a friend a favor"she said. "But I do dance on the side to make some money. I don't fuck em"

"Okay okay. Nice meeting you Melissa"I kissed her cheek.

"Nice meeting you too Dave"she walk to the door and walk out the condo. I smiled a bit and went to the couch sitting down.

Just then Bianca ass bust through my door. "Who was that bitch leaving out here?"she ask.

"Oh honey, that was the maid leaving the house"I laugh.

"Dave this isn't funny. I been counting the hoes that leave in and out this condo. You gone catch something"

"Nah, I'm a protective person okay"I said. "Never hit it raw"

"Mhmmm"Bianca sat on the couch. "What happened to you and Keegan?"she ask.

"I cheated on her with Anna"I said.

"Why David? Why Anna?"she ask.

"Anna started it and I was getting in that mood and I wanted it"I said.

Bianca rolled her eyes and sigh.

"Where is little Keith?"I ask.

"With his dad. Something that you should be doing"Bianca got up and walk to the door.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"You already know"she slam the door. I know she ain't calling me a deadbeat. Keith was a deadbeat and she didn't say anything about it but kept crying to me and Keegan. It's all good though. I ain't gone watch Keith Jr.

I got other shit I need to be doing.

≥≥≥≥≥≥≥≥≥≥≥≥≥≥

< B I A N C A