Chapt > Fifty- Five

> D A V E

I was sitting on the counter eating cereal while watching YouTube on my phone. I don't know what the hell I'm watching but it's good.

"Daddy where is mommy?"demi ask.

"She went out with her friends"I said.

"Can I have cereal?"she ask.

"Where is Kairi?"I ask.

"Sleep in my bed"she said. "Now can I have some cereal"

"Yeah, whole on"I got up from the counter and walk to the cabinet to get the bowl and cereal.

As I was fixing Demi cereal, my phone was blowing up. I sigh heavily walking over to it and seen a text from Keegan.

Keegan_ Dave come to the club now!! He's here

Me_ where at?

Keegan_ the new club on the beach

Me_ keep him there. Don't leave

"Demi where is Mike?"I ask.

"He's outside"Demi said.

I walk outside to the backyard so I can tell him to watch Demi and Kairi. "Yo, watch the girls while I go handle something"

"Ight fam"he said. I made my way to kitchen to grab my keys to my car.

"Demi be good and don't do anything unless you tell Mike okay"I said.

"Okay"she said as she ate her cereal. I walk out the door speed walking to my car so I can kill this wigga. I told him to stay away from Keegan but he never listen.

>K E E G A N

"Marcus, why are you here?"I ask him.

"For one, this is my brother club. He just open it up. You think I'ma miss this"Marcus smiled. "You need to tell Marilyn to stop bringing you places where I'ma be at"

"So Marilyn knew you was gone come"I said.

"Actually, no one knew. Not even my brother. Supposed to not even be in town since your little boyfriend wants me out"Marcus said. "But I ain't leaving till I see my baby"

"It's not your Marcus!!"

"Then why you told me to bring a pregnancy test for you. It have to be mine"

"We never had sex Marcus"I said.

"So what. I still want to be the baby daddy"he said. "I will be a great father Keegan, trust me"he had tears flowing down his face.

"This is about your father, isn't it?"I ask.

"How you know about that?"he grip my arms tightly. "Who told you!!!"

"I did Marcus"I heard Marilyn say behind us. We was in the hallway near the bathrooms. "Why are you here? You know your brother will kill"

"He won't"Marcus smiled.

"What did you do to him?"Marilyn ask.

"Don't worry about him Marilyn. He's fine"Marcus laugh.

"Keegan what the.......hell"angle looked at us then at Marcus as his hand grip my arm harder.

"Let me go Marcus"I said.

"Why should I? You belong to me remember"

"Umm, excuse me. She don't belong to you"angel said.

"Who are you?"Marcus ask.

"I'm her best fucking friend. Now you need to let her go or I'ma taser your ass"angle said.

"Do it love and watch what will happen to your best friend"Marcus said while pulling out a gun.

Now I'm scared for my life and my baby life. Where is Dave?