Chapt > Twelve

> D A V E

"Hi Dave"

Hearing her voice again made me so happy. "Hi"was all I said and sat down. I can tell she moved on real fast. She dating the richest man in Miami.

"So Dave, let's talk about your payment first so we can get that out the way"the man said. I kept looking at Keegan and how beautiful she was. God I miss her.

"How you been?"I ask her. The man look at her then me. "How is everything with you?"

"I'm fine okay"Keegan said looking down at her phone.

"You sure you okay. I heard you left California without nothing and came here"I said.

"Yeah, I couldn't take it anymore"Keegan said looking away from me.

"Okay what the hell is going on here? Do you know her?"

"Excuse me, I didn't get your name. What's your name?"I ask him.

"It's Marcus"he said.

"No last name"I smiled.

"You just need to know my first name cause this is your last time seeing me. After this, I'ma need you to follow up what my assistant doing with you"Marcus said.

"That's it"I said.

"Yes that's it"he grab Keegan hand. "Here, go to the car and wait for me outside"he rubbed his hand on her ass. I watch as she walked away swaying them hips.

"What you trying to prove?"I ask him.

"Look, that girl is mine....."

"For one she ain't a girl, she a woman"I said. "A strong one"

He chuckled then smile. "Let's see how strong she is then"

Melissa walked inside the restaurant and came up to me. "Hey baby"she kiss my cheek.

"Not gone introduce me to your girl"Marcus said.

"Melissa this is Marcus, the man who host the concert. Marcus this is Melissa, my......"

"Nice meeting you"Marcus shook her hand. "Well I should get going. I'ma see you Friday morning"he grab his coat and left out.

"He was nice"Melissa said.

"Yeah to nice"I said.

"Please tell me you trust him"Melissa said.

"A little"