Chapt > Twenty - One

> D A V E

My new manager was packing up his clothes

My new manager was packing up his clothes. He was also on the phone with some producer who can do a music video before I leave. I don't want to leave Miami. Now that I know where Keegan stay, I want to be there with her no matter what.

"Dave start packing your clothes. We will be leaving in a few" my manager said. I'm getting tired of this nigga.

"Man look, let's do this music video next week alright"I said.

"Next week"he chuckled. "I'm busy next week Dave, we have to do this now"

I didn't know what to say. "I said no"I stood my ground.

"What?"he hung up his phone. "Dave this music video have to drop next week"

"I said no nigga. You work for me so I said to stay here till next week so we can do the video. If your busy, take yo ass to your business"I said then walk to my bed. I laid down looking at my phone. Keegan look fine as hell. I'm missing her so much.

"Fine. I'll stay till next week"my manager said. "Tell me what's the reason on why you want to stay here?"

"My daughters and my ex. That's why"I said.

"What happened to Melissa?"he ask.

"Fuck her, she was trying to steal my damn spotlight the other night at the club. Pharrell loved her more then me"I said.

"So your jealous over a female?"he ask then laugh.

"Shut up"I said.

"Man look, come on let's go get something to eat. A nigga hungry"he said. I got up from the bed and follow him to the door.

"You need to stop acting like a damn business man. Yo ass from the hood too"I said laughing.

"I'm just trying to get you out there man"

"I'm already out there"I said.

"No like lil Wayne, g herbo, etc. Make some millions nigga"he said.

"You right man, but right now let's focus on different things"I said.

"Like what?"he ask.

"Family for right now. I have to make some things right with Keegan"I said.

"Let's go pass over there"he said.

"I don't know if she gone be the......"

"Man stop acting like a bitch and come on"he pull my shirt so I can walk out the hotel room.

>LATER

We pull up to Keegan apartment seeing her lights on. I looked at my manager then back at the apartment.

"Do what you got to do man"he said. I nod my head and hop out the car. I walk up the stairs and then to her door knocking on it. It didn't take long cause the door swung open so fast. "Hey Kee....."

"Dave please help me!! It's Demi!!!"she yelled. I ran inside the apartment going to Demi room. I look to see her wheezing and covering her chest. She couldn't breathe.

"Did you call the police!!"I yelled.

"I was bout to till you knock on the door!! It just started"I pick Demi up and ran out the door with her. Keegan was right behind me as we approach the car. I open the car door putting demi in the back seat with Keegan.

"What happened?"my manager ask.

"She can't breathe"I hop in the driver seat and took off from Keegan apartment.