Chapt > Seventeen

> D A V E

The club was pack

The club was pack. Seems like everybody knew we was gone be in this bitch. Melissa was holding my arm as we walk in being greeted by niggas who think they cool with me and bitches who wanted me. Do they see this fine ass female on my arm.

"Look over there, I see Pharrell and Rihanna"my manager said. "Make yourself know"

"Mmmm, I really want to meet riri"Melissa said. "Let's go baby"

"Okay"I was being drag to Pharrell and riri section. I didn't want to meet Pharrell ass. I'm not really a fan but his music is dope.

"You must be Dave east"Pharrell said.

"Yeah, you must listen to my music"I said with a smile.

"Sometimes. It's sounds good"he said. Good. That's all I get is a good.

"Thank you"I nod my head. Melissa shoulder bump me to introduce her to Pharrell. "Pharrell this is Melissa, Melissa you already know"

"Pleasure meeting you"Melissa shook his hand. "I really love your songs"

"Thank you Melissa. You do have a banging body, I might use you for my music video"

"I'm down. Here's my number"she handed him a card. Was she planning this all along.

"Nice meeting you Dave"Pharrell said then walked off. Melissa smiled at me and drag me somewhere else.

"Oh look, it's Trina"Melissa pointed out at Trina. For one, why she pointing? I just wanted to go back to the hotel cause I'm out my natural habitat. New York is my home town. "Let's go say hi"

"How about, you go say hi for me and you. I'm leaving"I let go her arm and walked away from walking out the club. I understand this shit was gone promote me but I didn't like the feeling and Melissa dragging me like a fucking puppy.

I called a taxi and told them Keegan address. I hope she didn't left yet.

__________________________

Y'all I know it's short and I know y'all mad. But I have church in a couple minutes and I can't write my stories in church 😂😂😂. So I'ma hook y'all up with probably two or four chapters.

Love y'all and peace.