Chapt > Twenty - Six

> K E E G A N

I left the hotel leaving Dave in the room

I left the hotel leaving Dave in the room. Marcus called to talk to me about a job he wanted me to do. I didn't want to leave Dave after giving me the bomb D. But money is calling.

I had on all black with my trench coat. It's hot outside in Miami but I needed my coat just in case. I don't have no car soooo, where I'ma put my jacket at.

I saw the restaurant Marcus wanted me to come to. I open the door hearing the dishes clanging and people talking. Rich people. I wish.

"Keegan"I heard Marcus voice. I look over at him with this woman. Bitch, I know you lying. I walk up to him swaying my hips so I can make him mad. This is what he's missing out of. "You made it"he smiled.

"Speak"I said then sat down.

"Keegan, lose the attitude"he said. I still had a mean mug on my face. "You already know madam......."

"Marilyn"I said. "Her name is Marilyn"I looked at her.

"Hello sweetheart. Nice seeing you again"she smiled.

"Well madam wanted you to....."

"I'll tell her Marcus. You seem kind of jumping"Marilyn said. She looked at me with a smile. "Keegan right?"

"That's the name my mother named me"I smiled.

"Well, I need you to do Asian doll make-up for her concert that will be this Friday"she said.

"How much y'all saying cause I need my car fix and rent needs to be paid"I said.

"You all about your money I see"Marilyn smiled. "How about 300k if it comes out good"

300k will be nice. I'ma need that. "deal"I said. Marilyn held her hand out for me to shake. I held my hand out and shook her hand.

"See you Friday. I'll text you the details. Marcus, give her my number for me"Marilyn walked away from us.

"Guess I should leave too"I said grabbing my purse but then I felt Marcus hand grabbing my wrist.

"Don't leave"he said. "Are you mad at me?"

"You damn right I am mad"I said.

"I'm sorry Keegan that I cancelled our date....."

"And took some other bitch to the club. What kind of shit is that?!"I yelled causing people to look at me crazy.

"Look keep your voice down. This is a civilize place"Marcus said button up his suit then fixing his tie.

"Whatever. Everybody up in here have some dark as secrets"I said.

"What you mean that I was with some other girl?"he narrowed his eyebrows.

"The blond hair girl at the club said you took her out"I said.

"Do you want to know where I was that Saturday night?"he ask.

"Let me hear your side then"I rolled my eyes.

"I was at my brother house in Tampa to see what the hell was wrong with him. He had a seizure that night Keegan and that's why I cancelled it. The blond hair girl is a lie, she only saw me one time and fell in love with me and you already know how that is. She must of came up with some lie to make the other girls mad"

For some reason, I take it all back. Having sex with Dave. Talking bad about Marcus. Even leaving the job. I was so jealous. Me and Marcus not really much together yet.

"Sorry"I mumble not looking into his eyes.

"You are very jealous of me"he chuckled. "But I want to know what happened to you car? Why it needs to be fix?"

"The motor. It's an old car Marcus"I said. "I need a new one"I mumble.

"Oh wow"Marcus sip on his water.

"Yep"I said. "Dave brought me to work and......"

"You still with him? I thought he left Miami?"

"He wants to spend more time with Demi, so that's why he still here"I smiled thinking about Dave.

"You have feelings for him?"Marcus ask.

"A little. He's my first love"I said.

Marcus nod his head and smiled.

"I understand"