Chapt > Fifty- Three

> K E E G A N

"What time y'all going out?"I ask Marilyn

"I thought you was coming?"Marilyn ask.

"I am but I need some time to think"I sigh. "It's my sister"

"What happened?"Marilyn ask.

"She have a baby girl name kadin"I smiled. "I can't believe I'm a aunt but she needs my help"

"With what?"

"She wants me to get her child back from my mother"I sigh. "And I'm sitting here thinking how can I do that"

"Maybe you should talk to your mother about that whenever she comes down here"Marilyn said.

"Maybe I should"I nod my head.

"Okay, now get dress and let's go"Marilyn said.

"You know, I don't think saying that I'm pregnant will be right at a night club"I said.

"Who said we going to a club club?"Marilyn ask.

"Why the hell angle...... Angle!"I called her name.

"Yes sweetie"she came in my room with a smile.

"Where are y'all going?"I ask.

"To a club. Why you sound so mad that we are going to a club?"angle ask.

Me and Marilyn looked at each other. "So y'all keeping secrets from me now?! What this bitch said about me?"

"Whole up"Marilyn chuckled. "I ain't no bitch, don't ever call me that"

"Couldn't fool me. I don't know what you are but I ain't bout to be buddy buddy with some bitch....."

"Angle that's enough"I stood in between them. "Marilyn go downstairs and check on the rest of them, I'm bout to get dress"

Marilyn rolled her eyes at angle and walked out the room. I folded my arms at angle waiting for her to explain.

"I ain't doing it"she said.

"Doing what?"

"Explaining myself. I don't have to explain myself"she said.

"Angle, your making no sense right now. Marilyn did nothing wrong but tried to be your friend"I said.

"I don't need new friends Kee. You are my best friend...."

"And she's my friend, so I suggest you please please please be nice to her"I did the puppy dog eyes at  her.

"Fine bitch, I'ma do it"

"Don't call her a bitch as well"I said.

"That's how I talk"angle smiled and walked out the room. I look at my closet thinking about what should I wear.

"So you leaving us"Dave walked in the room.

"Just to spend time with them"I said while doing my makeup.

"Okay only for two days and that's it"Dave said.

"Dave"I looked at him. "Go find me a outfit please"

Dave sigh. "Fine"--"anything for my lady"he walk in the closet. I finished my makeup and got up from the mirror. I walk to the closet seeing Dave hold a shirt with some pants. "Like it?"he ask.

"I'll take it from here"I said.

"Don't you have to change the color of your makeup"he said.

"No"I said picking up the shoes. I made my way to the bathroom so I can I hurry up and get dress.

"Don't kill my baby by wearing them heels"he said.

"Dave, I worn heels at my baby shower and didn't kill Demi"I chuckled.

"Why the hell we having another baby shower for you? We already had that for demi"

"That's on Marilyn Dave. Shiddddd I ain't paying"I laugh.

"Supposed to be a tradition. Can't have another baby shower, have to wait 15 years to have one"Dave said.

"Yeah my mom taught us that too"I said. "But that's on Marilyn. She want to decorate"

"And have a gender reveal as well"Dave said.

"Yeah"I said. Dave shook his head and walked out the room. I look at my outfit and smiled.

He did a good job with picking the outfit