Chapt > Twenty - Five

> D A V E

She wanted me to massage her walls

She wanted me to massage her walls. And I did. We drop Demi off at Ms. Dorothy and went to a hotel. Keegan hates having sex at her apartment for some reason. I felt glad we did it. I miss her and pleasuring her body.

We laid down in bed looking at the sunset. It was beautiful. "Miami beautiful"I said breaking the silence.

"Mhmm"

"You miss California?"I ask.

"Sometimes I do. But I want to get away from everyone I know to clear my head"Keegan said.

"Clear your head about what?"I ask.

"You and the baby's death"she sniffle.

"Kee, I'm sorry that I blame...."

"It's okay Dave. You apologize enough"she hop out of the bed and walk to the bathroom. I didn't apologize enough to her. I can tell she's still upset about what I said. I'm still upset. "Can you drop me off back home"

"You don't want to stay here?"I ask.

"Dave. I don't want to stay here"Keegan whined.

"Stop all that fucking whining bruh"I said. "Started off yelling then whining"

"Shut the fuck up Dave!!"she yelled.

"See"I laugh.

"I scream whenever I want"she said then came back to the bed straddling me. "Why you never married me?"

"You said it was to early"I said.

"That was when I wasn't pregnant with Demi and I was still young"Keegan said.

"You still is young"I laugh.

"I miss that"

"Miss what?"I looked into her eyes.

"That smile. That laugh"she smiled.

"I miss your smile too"I kiss her lips. We kiss passionately till I heard Keegan phone ring. "Don't answer it"

"What if it's Ms. Dorothy?"she ask. I sigh and nod my head to the phone.

"She fucked it all up"I mumble. Keegan answered the phone. She got up from the bed and walk to the bathroom with a mean mug on her face.

Who the hell is that?

____________________

I'm sorry that it's short

Let me know how many words y'all want me to have. Like 800words. 900words.

I don't know.

Peace and love ❣️