Chapt > Thirty - Seven

> D A V E

"What took you so long to answer the door?"I ask while walking in Keegan new apartment

"I was sleep on the couch"she said yawning.

"I thought you was moving to a bigger house with yo boo"I chuckled.

"Fu..... Nevermind"she rolled her eyes.

"No say it. Cause I been dying to get in bed with you"I said.

"Dave leave me alone for right now"she said.

"Why I'm here Keegan?"I ask.

"It's Marcus, he's bipolar and have it really bad"Keegan said.

"What's fucked up that you gave Demi to Marilyn ass and that's his cousin. What if this bitch try something with Demi?"I said getting all mad at Keegan ass. She lost her touch.

"Marilyn is nice Dave, she ain't gone do anything to demi. She gave me a place to sleep when Marcus sold my old apartment. She's nice"Keegan said.

"I don't care about that shit"I mumble sitting down on the couch. "So I guess I have to sleep on the couch huh"

"I guess yeah"Keegan said walking to her room.

Why is it so hard to talk to her? I understand what I did wrong back then. I regretted it everyday.  I wish I can have my baby boy with me right now. I knew it was a baby boy. But I had to fuck it up.

Fucked Anna ass and Keegan walked in on us. Blamed Keegan for so killing our baby. No wonder she is the way she is. I did this.

I rub my face sighing heavily. I still don't understand why she so scared of this nigga or wigga. Whatever he is. I wish I can shoot his ass. But those days are over for me.

I was watching TV when someone knocked on the door. I got up from the seat and walk to the door. I look through the peep hole seeing this blonde haired girl. I open the door seeing my baby girl.

"Daddy!!"she yelled and jump into my arms. I kiss her cheek enjoying this moment. I love this little girl so much and Kairi. Both my princesses.

"Hey my baby girl"I smiled.

"Daddy when you came?"she ask.

"Earlier when you left. That's why Marilyn here took you to the park or wherever y'all went so I can surprise you"I said.

"I'm glad you here daddy"she hugged my neck.

"Me too"

"Thanks Marilyn, did she had fun?"Keegan ask.

"Yeah, we went to the beach then back to the condo to get dress and then went out to eat with my mom"Marilyn said.

"Marcus wasn't around?"I ask.

"God no he wasn't. I hope he wasn't"Marilyn said. "Me and my mom talk to his mother as well trying to get him some help but she won't cooperate as well"

"Well look, Keegan don't want to be with Marcus ass anyways sooooo"I said shrugging my shoulders.

"Okay then"Marilyn looked at Keegan. "I'll talk to later about the job. Bye y'all"

"Bye. Bye Abbi"

"Bye Abbi!!!"Demi yelled. Keegan close the door walking back to her room.

"What's wrong with mommy Demi?"I ask.

"She's upset daddy"Demi ran to the kitchen. "Daddy can I have chips"

"Alright whole up"I walk to the kitchen grabbing the bags of chips. I look in the cabinet seeing a box. I grab the box seeing a picture of Demi when she was a baby and me holding her. I smiled at the picture.

I open the box seeing a letter. I open the letter looking at Keegan hand writing.

Dear Dave,

I really wanted to send you this letter but I'm so scared that you might not even want to read it or laugh with your boys saying that I'm stupid for writing a letter but I think it's better to write then text you. Well I couldn't text you cause I didn't have your number but you had mines. Bianca told me.

Dave, I want you by my side but I don't know if I should let you back in after you up and left me and Demi. The look on Demi face when you walk outed our lives plays back in my mind every time I think of you. That's why I don't want to talk to you. I need to let that go and talk to you as an adult.

I hear a lot of things about you though. Making some big changes in New York. I'm proud of you. Just wish you was here to be in Demi life. I know I'm fucking up now cause I should of called you instead of writing this stupid letter but I'ma look stupid for calling you after all the shit you put me through

I really love you dave and I want to marry you one day .............

"What are you doing?"I heard Keegan behind me.

"You wanted to marry me"I said.

"That's non of your business Dave to be in my stuff!"she semi yelled.

"Just say it Keegan! That you want me! And you need me in your life and stop playing hard to get!"I semi yelled back.

"Fine then! I need you Dave"she had a tear rolling down her face.

Why she didn't say that years, months, weeks ago?