Chapt > Thirty

> K E E G A N

"Thanks for taking me out Marilyn

"Thanks for taking me out Marilyn. I really needed this"I said while letting the sun hit my body. Demi was with Marilyn daughter and Marcus in the pool playing.

"Why you kicked your ex out the apartment? That's Demi dad, right?"Marilyn ask while sipping her liquor.

"I really didn't want to. Demi don't even have that same relationship like we use to ever since I kicked Dave out"I sigh.

"Was it because Marcus?"Marilyn ask.

I didn't want to tell her that her cousin told me to kick Dave out. He told me to never talk about it to anyone which is weird. "Yeah"

"It's because of Marcus? You kicked out your ex for some man you don't even know about Keegan"

"I do know about Marcus Marilyn"I raised up a bit.

"Not all. You probably miss some things about him......"

"Marilyn, Abbi needs to go to the bathroom"Marcus said. Marilyn sigh then got up from her chair. She shared a look at Marcus and walked away.

"Is there something I need to know?"I ask Marcus.

"You need to know to keep your fucking mouth shut around my family!"he semi yelled.

"Marcus you need to calm down a bit and don't yell at me!"I yelled back. Demi was looking at us holding her towel around her. "Demi come here"I got up fastly from the beach chair. Marcus vibe right now is making me piss.

"Where you going Keegan?"Marcus ask as I was picking up my beach bag and other stuff. He grabbed my arm roughly then push me back to the chair. Now he lost his mind!!

"Whole on! Who the fuck you think you is nigga! Don't ever put your hands on me again!!!"I yelled. My eyes was probably blood shot red. I was furious cause he doing all this shit and for what? He wants me to be quiet about kicking Dave out situation. Marilyn ain't telling me shit about him but she knows something.

"I can touch you whenever I want!!! I own you!! Don't ever talk to me like that again, you hear me!!!"Marcus yelled back. This time Marilyn came back with Abbi. I didn't notice that Demi was crying behind me.

Abbi grabbed her hand. "It's okay Demi"Abbi said hugging her.

"Marcus you need to leave and calm down a bit!!"Marilyn yelled at him stepping into his face.

"Mari, get your skinny ass out my face and let me talk to my lady!!! This is my business and not yours!!!"this is the time for me to leave. I grabbed Abbi and Demi hands walking away from Marcus and Marilyn.

"Marcus leave her alone!! Leave the situation alone!!"I heard Marilyn say. I felt somebody grabbing my forearm tightly.

"I said you ain't leaving me!!!"Marcus yelled. Everybody was looking at us. It was like a episode of love and hip hop. Call it love and Miami.

"Marcus please let me go!! I want to go home and rest!!"I cried.

"You can come rest with me baby. That apartment ain't for you no more"Marcus said.

"What the fuck you mean ain't for me!!!?"I yelled.

"I told your landlord that your moving......"

"Moving where?"I ask.

"Inside my house baby. We a family now"this wigga lost his mind.

Finally the guards came and told Marcus to leave. I was gone ride with Marilyn back to her house. She better tell me what the hell wrong with Marcus.