Chapt > Thirty - Six

> D A V E

"Why you going back to Miami?! What the hell and who the hell is down there Dave?!"Melissa ask while yelling

"Why you going back to Miami?! What the hell and who the hell is down there Dave?!"Melissa ask while yelling. I was bout to slap the hell out of her cause she getting on my nerves.

"Demi needs me"I said. "She's in danger right now and I have to go back"

"It's Keegan who's in danger not her"Melissa said.

"Why you so mad? You think I'ma fuck Keegan when I'm down there"I said.

"I can't trust you Dave"she said.

"Well if you can't trust me get the fuck out my house"I said.

"Condo"she corrected me.

"Bitch I don't care what it is. I said get out since you can't trust me"I said.

"No baby, I do trust you but going back to Keegan and Demi. I don't know. I should come with you"she walk to the closet.

"Melissa if you come, you will have to sleep at a hotel or something"I said.

"What?"she looked at me. "Okay, a 5- star hotel?"she ask. This is a gold digging ass bitch.

"Hell no, either 3 star hotel"I said.

"Fuck you Dave. Go back to her then"she stormed out the room slamming my room door. You think I have time for this shit.

>MIAMI

I'm back in Miami

I'm back in Miami. People gone think I'm from here if I keep coming back. But it's all Keegan fault that I have to keep going back and forth. Is she want me, take me and leave Marcus ass alone. She should of stayed her ass in New York.

"Where is the baggage claim? Baggage claim"I mumble looking around. I shouldn't be doing this right now. "There it is"I walk to the baggage claim where it said New York to Miami. I waited for my bag till finally it came out. It was a all red Gucci bag. Nobody better not still it. I know how Miami is.

After claiming my bag, I walk out the airport doors looking for my rental car that they drop off.

"Are you Dave East sir?"the man ask.

"Yeah"I said.

"Your car is over there"he pointed to the nice looking car sitting pretty.

"Nice car

"Nice car. But what happen to the Mercedes Benz g-wagon?"

"We ran out of those man"he said. "At least you have something different. Jaguars are nice"

"Yeah look nice. I'll take it"I grab the keys and walk to the car. I put my bag in the back seat then hop in.

I took off from the airport making my way to Keegan new apartment downtown. She sent me the address saying that she's there but Demi left with Marilyn and her daughter. Marcus cousin who I don't trust.

I need to dig deep into this family.