Chapt > Thirty - Eight

> K E E G A N

Me and Marilyn wanted to have a girls night out

Me and Marilyn wanted to have a girls night out. Dave was watching Abbi and Demi. I can tell he was mad that we left him with the babies. But I needed to leave that apartment. Even though I was supposed to stay low and away from big ass parties cause Marcus will be there, I still need to get out and make my money. Marilyn have someone that can help me make good ass money. I need it.

"Keegan, this is Alberto. Alberto, Keegan"Marilyn introduce me to this man who was cleaned up nice.

"Hi"I shook his hand. He grab my hand and kissed it slowly. Don't tell me this ain't another Marcus.

"Beautiful woman"Alberto said. "She can be my model"he said.

"Actually, she's a makeup and hair artist. I just wanted her to meet you"Marilyn said.

"Mari, you can tell me what's really going on"Alberto said.

"She's looking for a job. Have any thing available"Marilyn said.

He sigh a bit looking at his models. "Yes, I do"he said. "I'ma need your friend to do my models make up Friday night, be there for 6 pm sharp"

"I won't let you down sir"I said.

"Good"he nod his head and continue to talk these rich people. I smiled and hugged Marilyn.

"Thank you so much Marilyn. I really needed that"I said.

"Just helping a friend out"she said. "You know, I really liked you being with Marcus. He needs someone to help him"

"I can tell you was very close to Marcus"I said.

"I still am. But right now, I don't know who he is anymore"Marilyn said.

"That's how I feel with my sister"I said. I miss Kaitlyn a lot but something is really wrong with her. I need to visit her so I can see what she's up to..

"I didn't know you had a sister"Marilyn said. I nod my head looking at the man passing around cocktail drinks.

"I want that"I pointed at the drink.

"Waiter"Marilyn called the man over to us. He came over with a smile.

"Hello beautiful ladies. Need a cocktail?"he ask.

"Yes please"I said. I grab the cocktail off the tray. Marilyn grabbed hers and smiled at the man. "Thank you"

"So, you and Dave?"Marilyn ask while dancing around.

"Trying to work it out with him. Can't get out of my head about him leaving me, why?"

"Why what?"Marilyn ask.

"Why do I feel this way?"I ask.

"Maybe your scared that he might leave you and Demi hight and dry again. If I was you, just go with the flow. Love the man"

"Maybe your right. Maybe I should have a nice dinner date with him and talk things over"I said.

"When can this be cause I want to set up the date"she smiled.

"Wednesday night"I said.

"Okay, I'm off that day. I'ma get demi to help as well"Marilyn laugh. I smiled a bit thinking about Demi. "I mean y'all doing this for her"

"I'm doing this for me too. I love him and can't get over him"I frowned.

"I need to plan this date ASAP No Rocky"Marilyn said.

"Stop"I laugh. Me and Marilyn talked and dance at the party till it was over.

We walked outside singing one of the Migos songs together. "Marilyn!"we turn around seeing Marcus.

Why?!