Chapt > Twenty

> D A V E

I was watching Demi and Kairi play around the beach with their little bikinis on

I was watching Demi and Kairi play around the beach with their little bikinis on. I miss my little girls and I'm so happy that they are with me.

"Look daddy"Demi pointing at a man in a jet ski. "Come on daddy, let's go on there"

"No, No, No. Stay on the beach for a while"I said. Demi pouted and folded her arms. She's just like her damn momma. "Alright demi"

"Alright what?"she ask. This little....

"We can go on the jet ski okay"I said. Demi and Kairi jumped around in excitement. We started walking towards the man who owned some jet ski. I just needed one jet ski.

"Hello there"the man said.

"Wassup, look I need one jet for me and my daughters"I said.

"How old are they?"does that even matter.

"Why you asking me that?"

"Cause you have to be 18 or under to be on jet ski"he said.

"Sir, I'm fucking 30 years old. I'ma be there with them"I said getting frustrated. He look down at the girls then sigh.

"Fine. But first, They can get on but they will need some life jackets.  Second, keep them in front you and drive slow. Third, stay where it's light"the man said.

I nod my head and grab the girls hand. "Thank you sir"I made my way to the jet ski seeing the life jackets left on the ground for us. I put Demi and Kairi life jackets on. I then put mines on and hop on the jet ski.

Demi and Kairi hop in the front of me so they won't fall off. I hope Demi and Kairi will enjoy this cause I'ma go fast.

> LATER

after the jet ski ride, me and the girls went to the hotel pool. They wanted to swim so why not.

"Daddy what that say"Demi pointed at the number that said 5ft to 8ft. That's how deep it was.

"Means that the pool is 5ft to 8ft. We gone go to the kitty pool okay"I said.

"I don't want to go to the kitty pool"Kairi said.

"Kairi and Demi, let's go before we leave the pool"I said.

"Daddy you got mean"Demi said while holding my hands.

"I'm not mean, I just don't want to loose y'all okay"I said.

"Okay"the both said.

Finally we made it to the kitty pool where all the bad ass kids was playing in the water, sliding down the slide, and splashing water. Demi and Kairi didn't even say bye daddy, they just took off and ran. I shook my head and sat back in my seat watching them.

"David"I know that voice. Melissa. She came walking in with a white tank top on and plaid skirt. Her eyes sparkle a bit when she saw me.

  "Wassup"I said while still focusing on Kairi and Demi

"Don't fucking wassup me. Why the hell you left me at the club last night?!"she semi yelled.

"Mel I didn't feel comfortable at that club at all. I had to leave and my daughters needed me"I said pointing at Kairi and Demi.

"You by her house, didn't you? Cause I saw the pic of you on her damn living room floor....."

"Sleeping with my child Melissa. I never slept with her that night"I said.

"Sorry baby, it's just that...."

"And why yo ass was lurking on her page?"I ask.

"Somebody sent me the photo"she said.

"Mmmmmm okay"I said.

"You know what, I don't have time for your pettiness right now. I'm leaving Miami without you"she walked away which made me glad. You think I have time for her ass.