Chapt > Fifteen

> K E E G A N

I walk backstage to where I was before waiting for Dave to finish his performance with Rick Ross

I walk backstage to where I was before waiting for Dave to finish his performance with Rick Ross. One of his managers had Demi and the other had Kairi. I don't like this shit one bit.

"Thank you Miami for having me. I'm honored to be here with Ricky Ross the boss"

Blah Blah Blah. He need to hurry up and come off that stage giving them people a damn speech. I paced back and forth till finally he walked off with his managers. I walked up to them catching Demi attention.

"Mommy!"she got down from the manager arms and hugged me.

"Can you explain why the fuck you had my damn daughter on stage?!!"I yelled.

"Man look, I didn't have any one to watch them and I wanted everyone to see them. Chillax"Dave laugh with his crew.

"You want me to chill? Okay I'ma chill. This ain't your last time seeing Demi, but pull some shit like that again then yeah you ain't gone ever see Demi no more"I said.

"Whole up. Y'all gone on without me"Dave walked up to me and grab my arm. "How dare you threaten me in front all these people about my daughter? Huh. She's my daughter too Kee, I didn't take her here for no damn clou......"

"Bull shit cause I saw it all over Instagram. They was biting your ass about that shit"I said. "But like i said, pull something like that again and watch"

"What the hell is wrong with y....."

"Dave?"some girl came up towards us. "Hey baby"she kiss his lips. She then looked at me and then Demi. "Who are you?"

"His baby mama. I mean second baby mama. Have you met the first one yet"I smiled.

"I knew about the first one but never heard of you. I wonder why"she smiled back.

"Where you met this broad from?"I ask Dave.

"Broad? Baby I ain't no broad....."Dave back her up away from me. If she wanted to fight, I'm down.

"Keegan, just let me keep Demi for one more day and I'ma drop her back off Sunday"he said.

"Mommy"demi whined.

"Keegan, I didn't know you was over here with Dave"Marcus came up towards us looking at Dave them Demi. "I didn't know"

"Well now you know"Dave said. "Come on Demi, kiss mommy goodbye"

"Bye mommy"Demi kiss my cheek.

"Have fun okay"I pulled her back to tell her something else. "And if that woman do you something or say something about you. Call me"

"Okay"

"Remember my number"I said. Demi nod her head and walked off with Dave.

"When was you going to tell me?"Marcus ask.

"I didn't really want to tell you that me and Dave use to be together but now we're co-parenting"I said.

"Okay. Well I'm going to the after party, coming"he said.

"Yeah sure"