Chapt > Thirty - Four

> K E E G A N

I look at my phone seeing a text from Marcus

I look at my phone seeing a text from Marcus. I deleted his number and everything on social media with him on there. Yeah I posted him, but I didn't really posted him as bae. Just friend.

"Momma I want some breakfast"Demi woke me up. Last night, Demi cried to sleep missing her father. She's a daddy's girl. I always thought that she was gone be a mommy's girl but she not.

"Okay, let me get up for a sec"I said. I laid down a bit more and got up from bed. I looked at my hair and sigh. Now I need to comb my hair a bit.

After doing my hygienes and helping Demi brush her teeth and do her hair, I walk out the room going to the kitchen seeing Adam dress for work. He looked at me then rolled his eyes.

"Is there a problem?!"I semi yelled.

"Yeah"he said loud enough for me to hear.

"Okay then! What's the problem?!"I let go demi hand and walk up to him.

"It's you. That's the problem"he said. "This has nothing to do with race, it's just that I don't like another woman in my condo"

"What for? What's wrong with your helping me out from her crazy cousin?"I ask.

"I cheats on her a lot"Adam said. "And right now, I really want to cheat on her again"

"Why?! She's your wife! Y'all have a child together!"I yelled.

"Why you yelling at me?"he ask stepping closer to me. Demi hid behind my legs looking at Adam.

"Cause your a fucking idiot!"I yelled again. "You know what, I have to leave"

"Leave and never come back. Come get your stuff and go"he said.

I look at him shaking my head. "I'ma just tell Marilyn to drop it off"I walk to the door.

"Or maybe Marcus"I turn to Adam seeing him smirking at me. I rolled my eyes and walk out the condo to the hallway with Demi behind me.

"Mommy where we gone stay?"Demi ask.

"With Ms. Dorothy for a while"I said.

"Okay"Demi frowned. I sigh praying to God that I wanted my apartment badly. I can't keep staying with people. I don't have a job right now. When Marilyn book me as a make up artist to Asia doll, her ugly ass cancelled me and went to some other make up artist who fucked her up.

Either look for a job or stick around Ms. Dorothy till my apartment is ready.

Make up your mind Keegan.

_________________

So we gone stick around with Keegan for a while then move to Dave ass.

Peace and love to yall

Keep on reading