Chapt > Thirty - Two

> K E E G A N

I woke up hearing Marilyn voice. Sounds like she was mad at someone. I got up from bed not even caring to brush my teeth or wash my face. I open the bedroom door looking both ways in the hallway.

"Adam, she's staying for a couple of days till she get her apartment back. That's all"

"Why she can't stay at a hotel?"

"Why she can't stay here? What's wrong with her staying here?"

"Cause, I just want me, you, and Abbi to stay here. This is our house"

I coughed a bit looking at Marilyn and then at her boyfriend or husband. I ain't gone lie, Adam was fine.

"Morning Keegan"Marilyn waved

"You must be Adam. Hi I'm Keegan"I tried to shake his hand but he just looked at me and walked away. "Nice meeting you too"I chuckled.

"He's a mean guy. When I first met him, he was very mean"Marilyn said.

"That's Abbi twin"I said.

"Yeah, it's strange she don't have my eyes or colored hair"Marilyn said. "I'm fixing breakfast, want some?"

"Yeah, want me to wake the girls up?"I ask.

"I'll let the food wake them up. Have some time for ourselves before they wake up"Marilyn said.

"Okay"I nod my head. I walk back to my room so I can lay down for a bit. I grab my phone looking at the notification. Shaderoom had the tea. But it was about me.

TheShadeRoom Keegan Stevenson was seen at the Miami pool with her new boo but it wasn't just all romantic for her. Seems like her new boo is a abusive boo.

276k Likes 34m Comments

Username1 damn Kee. She need to go back with Dave😤

Username2 whoever this new nigga is, he need to leave Keegan alone. He look crazy

I put my phone down not looking at the comments. I know the girls gone call in a few. Once they see that, they calling. Dave too.

"Keegan, food finish"Marilyn said. I got up from bed and walk to the kitchen seeing Adam grabbing a bacon. I look down at my feet not wanting to look at this asshole.

"Looking for something?"he ask.

"Yeah, plates"I said.

"In the cabinets"he pointed to the cabinet behind him. I walk to the cabinet opening it up seeing plates, bowls, and wine glasses. I grabbed two plates for me and Demi.

"Morning daddy"Abbi ran to Adam and hugged him tightly. I looked at Demi who looked at Adam and frown. I understand her pain. She misses her daddy. God, I hate doing this to her.

"Abbi and Demi, take a seat at the table. Mommy will fix y'all food"Marilyn said.

"Come wash your hands Demi"I told her. She went to the bathroom down the hall to wash her hands.

"What you doing today?"Marilyn ask.

"I don't know yet. Maybe go back to the apartment and see if my clothes are there. If not, I will have to confront Marcus"I said.

"I'ma come with you"Marilyn said. "Adam since your off, you can watch the kids"Adam look up at Marilyn and rolled his eyes.

"Mmmm, I'ma take Demi with me"I said.

"No Keegan, let her stay here and play. She's fine with Adam"Marilyn said. I looked at Adam who grabbed his food and walk to the table.

I still can't trust Adam watching my child.

____________________
Marilyn

____________________Marilyn

Abbi

Y'all already saw Adam fine ass.