Chapt > Forty- Four

> K E E G A N

I was on the couch watching TV with Demi when all of sudden my stomach started hurting really bad

I was on the couch watching TV with Demi when all of sudden my stomach started hurting really bad. Maybe it was something I ate but I didn't eat anything bad. I cooked for the past weeks cause Dave ass want to know how good I gotten.

I moan and groan holding my stomach. "Mommy, are you okay?"demi ask.

"Mommy's fine okay"I stood up and walk to the bathroom so I can see if it's any bowel movement that I have to do. I pull my dress up and sat on the toilet just to see anything will come out. Nothing. I cover my head thinking maybe its my stomach turning but it wasn't.

All of a sudden, I threw up on the bathroom floor. Maybe I had a upset stomach or I ate something and my stomach didn't like it.

"Mommy!! Marilyn here"Demi said. I didn't say anything but tried to catch my breath. "Mom..."Demi saw the puke on the floor.

"Open the door for Marilyn"I said. She ran back to the door and open it.

"Mommy!!"I heard Demi screamed at the top of her lungs. I fixed myself up and ran out the bathroom. I stop by the kitchen looking at Marcus who had Demi in his arms.

"Let her go Marcus"I said calmly.

"Why you so calm? You don't have enough fighting spirit"Marcus said. He was right. I'm weak as hell right now. I just threw up, I don't know if I need some food in me or water.

"Marcus please, what do you want from me?"I ask.

Demi cried in his arms."I-I want you Keegan. I love you"

"How did you find me?"I grab the knife out the drawer. He couldn't see me grabbing it.

"Your friend Marilyn told me. She's my cousin Keegan, she'll do anything for me"Marcus said.

"I'ma need you to do something for me then"I sigh closing my eyes. "Go to CVS or Walgreens. And grab a pregnancy test, the highest one. Not the cheap ones"

"Your pregnant?"Marcus smiled.

"Not for you. Just do as I say and put my daughter down. I don't want to fight you"I moan while touching my stomach.

Marcus put Demi down. She ran to me and hug my legs. I push her to get behind me.

"Keegan listen, I can make......."

"GO TO THE STORE AND GET THE FUCKING TEST NOW!!! I DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT!!"my whole mood change so quick. I know I'm pregnant. The same shit happened to me when I had Demi and my other baby who passed away. But with Demi, I missed my period.

"Okay, I'ma leave now"Marcus walked out my apartment going to his car I guess"

"Demi grab my phone, keys, and wallet"I said.

"Where we going?"

"Going find Marilyn ass. And I'ma call your dad to come here and surprise Marcus"