Chapt > Fifty- Four

> K E E G A N

The club was pack

The club was pack. I didn't even wanted to come here but I guess I will have fun one last time.

"Remember you can't drink nor smoke Keegan"Marilyn said as we was going to VIP.

"Damn, a lot of sexy ass men here"Bianca said.

"Bee, I don't think Keith will be happy with you trying to get some men numbers"I said.

"Fuck Keith, he can kiss my ass"Bianca said making us all laugh.

"So who bringing bottles up here? Or we have to get our own drinks"angle ask.

"Somebody supposed to bring the drinks. Oh look, here he comes"Marilyn said.

"Alright, how y'all doing ladies? Who's the birthday girl?"the man ask.

"I am"angle said.

"Alright, let me see your I.D"the man said.

"For what?"angle ask. "You don't think I look old enough to be clubbing"

"I mean......"

"So give me the damn drink boy"angle said making milah laugh.

"Whatever the birthday girl say"the man said then poured her a cup.

"What is this?"angle ask.

"They call it Ace of spades. Have you heard of it?"

"I did but never drunk it"angle said. The girls all had a glass of Ace except me.

This is a bad way on telling the girls that I'm pregnant. They all know that I love to drink.

"Why you not drinking?"Kylan ask.

"Because this night ain't about me. It's about y'all"I smiled. "So turn up for me"

"Stop lying. You love to drink"milah said.

"I do but......"

"So here is your drink, now drink up"angle said then went out the VIP section.

"Come on let's go dance"the girls all left out the VIP section except me and Marilyn.

"I can't drink this"I said.

"Give me"she took my cup and drunk some. "Half way gone so they can think that you did drunk some"she smiled and walk out the VIP section.

I stared at the cup looking at the drink. How the hell am I supposed to tell them that I'm pregnant?

I walk out the VIP section looking at the dance floor and the DJ.

It was like the club was rocking

It was like the club was rocking. The music the DJ played made my body swing to the music. I dance for like 3 minutes with the cup in my hand so the girls can think I was feeling myself.

"So your drinking while pregnant with my child?"I heard someone say behind me. I stop swinging to the music and turn around seeing Marcus smiling at me.

How the fuck he knew where we was?