Chapt > Fifty

> K E E G A N

The house was quiet as a mouse

The house was quiet as a mouse. Demi and Kairi was sleep on the couch with Dave manager. I told him to give his manager a room but he said no, they cool with him. All they did was watch Peppa the pig.

I look at the coffee mug to surprise Dave with. I didn't tell him that I was pregnant. Marcus dumbass never came back with them but I went to the hospital that day when Marilyn was shot. I went to a OBGYN and they told me I was pregnant. 1 month. The symptoms came in slowly.

"Morning"Dave came in the kitchen. I hid the mug in the cabinet where the mugs would be.

"Morning baby, how'd you slept?"I ask.

"Like a king"he smiled. "I wanted to take you somewhere today"

"Where to?"I ask.

"It's a surprise baby girl"he said opening the cabinet to where the mugs was. He grab the mug that said baby daddy. "Really"he chuckled.

"Yep"I smiled.

"Cute"he fixed his coffee. Shit. Now I have to tell him that I'm pregnant.

"Dave"I frown.

He looked at me with a worried look. "What's wrong?"he ask.

"I wanted to tell you that......."I sigh. "I'm pregnant"

He stop making his coffee and looked at the cup. "That's what this was all about"he laugh. "Baby daddy"

"Dave take it seriously. Say something"I said.

"I'm happy baby. Finally I having a boy"he smiled.

"Dave we ain't gone know what it is till I'm 5 months"I said.

"How many months are you?"

"A month. The doctor said I been pregnant, late symptoms"I said.

"I'm so happy baby. Finally we can have a family"he hugged my waist.

"I know"I smiled. "How we gone tell Kairi and Demi?"

"Just say mommy having another baby"Dave smiled.

"I wonder what they reaction gone be"I chuckled.

"Probably happy as hell"he said.

"No drama okay"I said.

"Okay. I'ma make sure Marcus ass won't come near you"Dave kissed my lips passionately.

"Love you"

"Love you too"