Chapt > Sixteen

> D A V E

I don't know what the hell wrong with Keegan ass

I don't know what the hell wrong with Keegan ass. She don't want me near my daughter cause I'm doing this for clout. Man hell no. I love my baby girl.

"Baby, don't worry about her"Melissa said. "She just mad that Demi likes you more then her"

"Melissa, Demi loves me and Keegan both. She doesn't choose sides"I said. Melissa moved away from me a bit and sigh.

"We still going out tonight?"Melissa ask. I didn't even want to go out cause Demi and Kairi was here and I truly wanted to spend time with them.

"Yo Yo Yo. Dave I have a surprise for you"my manager walked in my hotel room earning a stare from Demi. "Hi little ones"he smiled at them.

"What is it man?"I ask.

"Rick Ross is hosting a party at the club tonight and every one will be there. I'm talking Gucci mane, Kodak Black, Drake, lil Wayne, etc"

"Ouuu baby we should go"Melissa said grabbing my arm.

"I don't know man, I want to spend time with my kids"I said.

"You still thinking about what that girl said. Dave forget her ass"my manager said.

"I know but...."

"Think about it. If you a record deal with one if these rappers, you will be rich"my manager said. I did think about that one. I don't want to pass this up so I guess I can go and make some new friends.

"I guess yeah"I said.

"That's what I want to hear"my manager said. "Who gone watch these two"he pointed at my daughter's.

Man I'ma have to do something dumb. I know Keegan gone be mad.

> LATER

I knock on Keegan apartment door waiting for her to answer. I heard footsteps walking up to the door then the door finally open.

"Dave what are....."

"Can you watch Kairi and Demi for me? I have this big thing that i...."

"Let me guess, you can't use them for your little clout anymore so now you threw with them and giving them to me"she smiled.

"Keegan come on"I said.

"I have shit to do as well Dave. Marcus taking me out"she said.

"Fuck him"I mumble. "Come on Keegan, who gone watch them?"

"I have someone who can watch them. But you have to double pay"she said.

"Pay who?"

"Me and Ms. Dorothy"she said.

"How much bruh?"I ask.

"100$ a piece"she said.

"Ight, I got you tomorrow when I'm done"I said handing Demi and Kairi to Keegan. "I'ma come back and spend the whole day with y'all okay"

"Okay Daddy"they both said.

I look back up at Keegan but she slam the door in my face. I needed that.