Chapt > Forty

> D A V E

Keegan and I walk in the Miami zoo

Keegan and I walk in the Miami zoo. Demi was so excited to be at the zoo. I'm so excited to finally have a family day. I always wanted to take Demi to the zoo so she can learn about the animals. I hope she likes them.

"Ouuu, daddy can I have that"Demi pointed at the big stuff animal.

"On the way back Demi"Keegan said. Demi frowned a bit and folded her arms.

"Please don't ruin the day Kee"I said.

"I planned this day"Keegan said.

"Yeah I know but....."

"Dave just have fun with Demi. Demi my daughter as well and when I say we'll get it when we get back, then we'll get it"Keegan said.

"Fine"I had to agree with the queen. She will start a fight with me outside.

We walked around the zoo looking at animals. Demi took a lot of pictures of the animals and with the animals. She even sneaked a picture with me and Keegan. I was having fun.

"Sooooo"Keegan tried starting a conversation.

"Sooooo"I sat down watching Demi play with other kids.

"How's your music?"Keegan ask.

"Doing good. Trying to reach the top"I said.

"You will and I'ma be so happy for you"Keegan said.

"You will be right by side. You and Demi"I grabbed her waist scooting her closer to me. I look into her eyes wanting to kiss her. We was inches from each other bout to kiss when......

"Daddy"Demi ran up to us. She had a worried look on her face then sat on my lap.

"What's wrong Demi?"Keegan ask.

"I saw Marcus. He was trying to talk to me"Demi frowned.

"Where is he!?"I stood up and gave Demi to Keegan.

"I think he left"Demi said. I can still find him.

"Stay here with your momma"I walked away from them going to the playground. I looked around and saw a man with brown hair, sunglasses on with a black shirt, jeans and Nike shoes on. He turn around and walk the other way away from me.

I followed him to where he was going. I tried catching up with him but his ass was speed walking. I knew that was Marcus ass. I see why Demi is afraid of this guy. "shit!"I lost him. He disappeared into the crowd. But I know that was him. I sigh heavily and went back to where Keegan and Demi was. I stop and look at the big stuff animal Demi ask for.

"Excuse me, how much is that?"I ask.

"20$ sir"the man said. I nod my head and gave him the money. I grabbed the stuff animal which was a lion. I walk back to Keegan seeing her rub Demi back.

"I'm back"I said.

"Demi wants to leave. She's hungry"Keegan said.

"This fuck......."

"Dave"Keegan pointed to demi..

"He follows you now?"I ask.

"He followed me and Marilyn to the party yesterday so I guess yes he does"Keegan said. I have to do something about that.

"Look Demi, I bought the stuff animal you ask for"Demi look at the stuff animal and smiled.

"Thanks daddy"she came to me and hugged me. I picked her up so we can leave the zoo. "I want some McDonald's"

"How about we eat something better then that"