Chapt > Seven

> K E E G A N

I was in the bathroom doing my makeup when someone called me on my phone

I was in the bathroom doing my makeup when someone called me on my phone. I quickly drop my mascara and look at the caller ID. It wasn't a Miami number. I didn't care so I answered it.

"Hello"

"Glad to hear your voice again"

"Who the fuck is this?"

"Your baby daddy/ still your man"

"Dave you ain't my damn man. I found someone that can treat me right and better then you"

"Yeah right. Bet he can't treat that body right"

"Mmmm, I'm sure he can"

"Where is Demi?"

"With my nanny. I'm going on date"

"With who? Another nigga"

"Yes Dave, another nigga!"Dave ass making me so mad right now.

"Don't have that nigga around my baby girl"

"Boy please. Like you even care cause you never visit Demi in so long, she probably don't even know who you are"

"She does. I'ma visit y'all next week"

"Mhmmm, hang up. Your wasting my time"

"Why you acting like that this?"

"Cause I can. I don't love you anymore and I don't want to see you next week"

"You know what I......."

I hung up the phone and continue doing my makeup. I don't want to hear Dave apologize to me about leaving me high and dry when the doctor said I lost my baby. So why crawl back to me now.

Demi was already gone with her Nanny. Ms. Dorothy have a car so she came and picked her up. Now they on their way to some ice cream place. I hope she don't get a lot of ice cream cause she will have a sugar rush.

As I was fixing my hair, someone was banging on the door. I walk to the door looking into the peep hole seeing Marcus. I open the door and smiled at him.

"Ready beautiful"

"Yeah. Let me get my stuff"I walk back to the bathroom grabbing my phone and purse. I turn the light off then walk back to the living room seeing Marcus looking at a picture of me and my friends.

"You was happy on these pictures"he smiled.

"Yeah, I miss them. Hopefully they will come to Miami for the concert next month"I said.

"I forgot about that concert"Marcus said. "Well let's go"he held his hand out. I grab his hand and turn the lights off. I close the door and then lock it.