Chapt > Nineteen

> K E E G A N

I woke up in the dark living room seeing the sun rise through the patio window. I look down on the floor seeing Dave, Kairi, and Demi sleep. I took my phone out and took a picture of them on the floor. I post it on Instagram and smiled at the picture. The comments came through like goddamn. Don't they something else better to do.

30k Likes, 109k Comments

Username1 awwwwww😍😍😍😍 so cute

Username2 yassssss, get your man back girl👏👏👏

Username3 love this pic so much. He is a good father😍😍😍

Username4 people need to shut their mouths sometimes. Dave East looks like he's the best father😊😊

Positive comments are coming through this morning. Good, cause I don't have time to be fighting with them about Dave being a bad father and shit. It's to early in the morning for that.

"You up early"I heard Dave voice boom in the living room.

"Yeah, I'm a early bird now"I said.

"What you doing today baby?"did he just call me baby. Oh hell no.

"Dave, don't you have a girlfriend?"I ask.

"Melissa ain't shit. All I wanted was some pussy and that was it"he said.

"Okay but who fault was that?"I said while looking at my phone.

He smack his lips and sigh. "Don't. Bruh, not right now"

"Okay then so don't call me bae"I said rolling my eyes at him.

"What's your fucking problem? You done met that white man now you acting like you to damn good for everybody......"

"I never said I was to damn good to everybody Dave. I'm still the same bitch but I just don't want to fuck around with you"I said.

"I'm sorry what I said back then and not being there for Demi Keegan, I really am"he apologize. "Give me one more chance"

"Damnit David"I didn't know what I want cause I really want him back into my arms. But I'm talking to Marcus as well.

What the hell do I want?