Chapt > Six

> K E E G A N

"Mommy I want to eat"Demi came in the kitchen as I was looking into the mail seeing a letter from the child support people

"Mommy I want to eat"Demi came in the kitchen as I was looking into the mail seeing a letter from the child support people. I want Dave ass on child support since his ass is a deadbeat.

"Okay wait a while"I said.

"Okay"she said then went back to the living room. I sigh looking at the paper just thinking that should I really put his ass on child support or leave it alone. I mean, I can take care of Demi myself. I just want Dave to be in her life.

As I was cleaning the kitchen, I heard someone knocking on the door. "Demi go to your room"I said. She got up from watching Peppa pig. She ran to the room as fast as she can and close her door. I grab the knife from the kitchen and made my way to the door. I look through the peep hole and didn't see anyone.

"Who is it!!"I yelled.

"Your boss"my boss? Why is he here? I open the door but quickly threw the knife to the other side of the room.

"Hey Marcus. I didn't know you was coming over, how you know where I lived?"I ask.

"It's on your resume"he said. He had something behind his back he was hiding.

"What's that?"I ask.

"Ohh, this is flowers"he pulled out these red roses that was really beautiful.

"Oh my God Marcus thank you"I grab the flowers and sniff them.

"Welcome, you look beautiful with them"he said with a smile on his face.

"Come in, I'm sorry for leaving you out there"I said stepping to the side. He came in my apartment and look around.

"Very up keeping person"he said.

"Up keeping?"I look at him strange.

"Neat I mean"he chuckled.

"Okay"I nod my head.

"I just finish visiting Brenda house and the rest of them. Just to see how they are"Marcus said.

"Wait, you went and talked to them"I said.

"Fired them actually"he sat down on my couch and smiled. "Felt good"

"Now I feel bad"I sat next to him.

"Don't be. They deserve it"he said. He was right a about that tho. They did deserve it.

"Mommy"Demi called me from her room.

"Come here Demi"I said.

"That must be the little one, isn't it?"Marcus ask.

"Yeah"I said. Demi came to the living room looking at Marcus like he was ghost or something.

"Who are you?"Demi ask.

"Demi this is Mr. Garcia. My boss"I said.

"You like my mommy?"Demi ask.

"Dem"I growled at her. 

"Nah it's okay. Yes I do like your mommy and I wanted to know can I take her on a date?"Marcus ask Demi.

Demi looked at me and then back at Marcus. "I don't care"demi said.

"Okay then. 7:30 pm, I'll pick you up"Marcus said getting up from the couch.

"Y-Yeah, sure"I smiled.

"Good"he exit my apartment. I lock the door and smile real big.

"Mommy, do you want me to call Ms. Dorothy?"Demi ask.

"Yes please do"