Chapt > Nine

> D A V E

"

You want to come with me to Miami?"I ask Melissa. She didn't say anything for a second then finally nod her head.

"Yeah, would love to go again"she said.

"Again? What you a model or something?"i chuckled.

"Something like that"she said.

"I thought you said you had one job. You do hair"I said.

"Yeah I do that, too"she sat up and look at me. "I travel to be in videos"

"Be in videos?"I stared at her crazy.

"Just don't worry about it. But when we leaving to Miami?"Melissa ask.

"In two weeks"I said. "This concert or event is being held in Miami"

"Ohhhhh, can't wait to see you perform"Melissa kissed my chest. "I want to see you all sweaty and hot"she kissed my lower waist making her way to my private area.

"Mhmmm"I close my eyes waiting for her to do what she got to do. But I didn't feel anything. I open my eyes seeing her light brown eyes staring at me.

"I don't get down like that. Only when I'm drunk, I might"she said with a smile. She got up from the bed grabbing her pants and shirt.

"You leaving me?"I ask.

"I have to be to work for 7"she said. I look at the time seeing that it was only 5:47 AM.

"Ight bruh"I laid back down.

"You mad cause I'm leaving you"she smiled then crawled on top of me.

"Yeah bruh. I want to just lay in bed with you"I said.

"Look Dave. I just met you and I don't want to keep sleeping with you all the time"Melissa said.

"What you trying to say? You think I got something?"I raised up.

"Why would I say some shit like that? And why you so defensive about it?"Melissa tilt her head.

"I don't know. You have to go, I don't want you to be late for work"I said.

"Bye"Melissa grab her purse and phone leaving out my room.

"Fuck man"

≥≥≥≥≥≥≥≥≥≥≥≥≥≥≥≥≥

I'm sorry y'all that it's short and I know y'all want it to be long😞😞 sorry😭😭😭😭 but I'm busy right now.

I'ma update at 9:30 or sooner then that.