Chapt > Fourteen

> K E E G A N

Today was the concert and I'm so excited to see some people that I don't know

Today was the concert and I'm so excited to see some people that I don't know. Marcus wanted me to be by his side when he making deals with these artistes. Meaning that I can talk to them about my makeup and hair talent.

Yes I got the blond hair today. Just a frontal. I didn't want all my chest to be all out but I want to look sexy. Not for Marcus nor Dave cause I know he is here.

"Zip your shirt up"Marcus said. I look at him weird and shook my head. Do I have to listen to him?

"Ummmmm, why?"I ask.

"Cause I don't want any man looking at your chest"he said facing me.

"And you want to be the only one to look at my chest"I chuckled.

He smirked at me and nod his head. "Yes I do"he laugh. I think that was a pervert move. But okay then.

"Ahhhhh, Marcus"I heard this female call Marcus name. I turn around seeing this woman with a man and little girl.

"Hello madam"Marcus kissed her hand. "And princess Abbi"the little girl laugh.

"I really like how you have the concert. We have enough money to build that new charity museum"the lady said.

"Yeah, museum"Marcus nod his head. "But I was thinking about something else"

"What is it? You better not back away from this deal"she said.

"Marcus, need you on stage now!"his manager said. Marcus smiled at the lady and walked away leaving me standing here with the lady and her daughter.

"How old is your daughter?"I ask.

"Abbi is 4"she said.

"I have a 4 year old too. Well turning 4 years old"I smiled.

"What's her name?"she ask.

"Demi"I said.

"How'd you know Marcus? Where did you meet him?"

"Well, I use to work at this club he owned. I was the makeup artist for the girl"I said.

"Mmmmmm, well he won't mind me stealing you from him to work at my luxurious spa"she smiled.

"Depends on how much you paying me. I'm all about my money ma'am. I need it for my daughter"I said.

"We both do"she said. "Tell you what. If you change your mind about it, call me"she handed me a card. It had her name on it and number.

"Marilyn"I said.

"That's me"she smiled and walked off with her little girl and the man who was standing next to her. Probably her husband.

"Give it up for Dave East!!!"

"Dave"I mumble. I walk well not actually walk but ran to get by the stage. I look on stage seeing Dave doing his thing.

I was really rocking out to his song

I was really rocking out to his song. I loved it. Kind of spoke some words about his life.

"Ight Ight Ight. Since you mother fuckers think that I'm a dead beat daddy and don't love my kids. You thought wrong bitches"

I look on stage seeing Demi and Kairi coming up on stage.

"Oh my God! They are so cute!"one girl said.

"They look like him!!"the other said.

This nigga didn't come to see Demi. He wanted her for his damn clout. Just cause people call you a dead beat, which at first he was, doesn't mean you are. Don't listen to the internet broads.

"This fucker"