Chapt > Twenty - Eight

> D A V E

"Alright Dave, you ready for this video shoot?"my manager ask

"Yeah man, just make sure my shit straight. Where Ricky Ross?"I ask.

"Uhhh, he's a bit late but he said he'll be on his way"he patted my back. Fuck all that. I want this shit to hurry up so I can see my baby girl. Maybe I can tell Keegan to bring her down here. Wait no, cause she don't have a car. Shit man.

"Yo Dave"I turn around seeing Rick Ross with two ladies. Probably gone be in the video.

"Wazzam"I dap him up and smiled.

"I see you looking fresh and clean. I can't wait to see how this video gone turn out"he said.

"Yeah, but say. I'm on a time schedule"I said.

"You got other shit to do"Rick Ross nod his head.

"Yeah man, I'm sorry if you feel some type of way about it"I said.

"Nah man, I understand. Money is time"Rick Ross said.

"Alright you guys, let's get this video shoot rolling in 5"the director said.

"To make it up to you. How about I take you to the club tomorrow night or probably tonight if I ain't busy"I said.

"You taking me on a date Dave East"Rick Ross laugh. "Alright man, I'm down with it"he dap me up one more time and walked away with the girls. Damn. I wish that was me. But I'm trying to get my family together.

L A T E R

After the photo shoot, I decided to go back to Keegan apartment to see if Demi was there. I pull up seeing a Tesla already here. Who is this?

I hop out the Bentley walking up to the door hearing a conversation. I open the door seeing Demi on the floor watching TV. "Daddy!!"she ran to me and hugged me.

"Hey my baby"I pick her up.

"H-Hey"I look in the kitchen seeing Marcus and Keegan. Why he here?

"Wassup. What's going on?"I ask.

"Nun much we was just talking"Keegan said.

"Actually talking about you Dave"Marcus said with a smirk. This snake ass wigga planning something.

"Oh yeah, like what?"I ask.

"Tell him Keegan"Marcus said.

"Dave I think it's time for you to leave. You stayed here since last week and I don't want you staying anymore"Keegan said. That's how she feeling. I know Marcus ass told her to tell me to get the fuck out. But hell no.

"No"I said bluntly.

"What?"Keegan narrowed her eyebrows.

"You wasn't acting like this when we had sex the other day"I said. I can tell this spark something with Marcus. The way his face expression change.

"So you had sex with him while with me?"he ask Keegan.

"I was....."

"She wasn't with you. She still have love for me"I said.

"Mhmmm, I don't think she do. Tell what I did"Marcus said.

"Marcus bought me a house Dave and a new car"Keegan said.

"Okay, that ain't love Keegan and you know that. That nigga just bribing you"I said.

"You bribe me"she said.

"I never did that. Never bought you a house so you can live on your own. I bought that condo for the both of us. This nigga probably gone leave you in that house by yourself with my daughter"

"Daddy what's going on?"Demi ask.

"Give me my daughter Dave"Keegan said.

I really didn't want to do this. "Whole on man"I settled Demi on the couch and sigh. "Daddy have to leave back home okay"

"Why?"Demi had tears coming from her eyes.

"I have work okay. I'ma come back and spend more time with you"I kiss her cheek. I look at Marcus and then Keegan who had her back turned away from me. "Bye Keegan"

That would probably be my last time fucking with her.