18: Mortal Weaknesses

A/N: Hey guys! Sorry for not posting anything in... a long while. I needed a break from writing, and work became rather hectic lately. But the main reason is that I kind of writer's block. Writing fluff is easy, but action scenes? Yeah... it's hard.

Anyways, I'll apologize for not posting anything for a while!! But I'm glad to notice that so many people seem to like my story, so far. I plan on continuing to write! Don't worry!!... Yet. But I'm just stuck. I could go one way with the fight or another... but I don't want it to be an overpowered fight or a hard one. It's difficult. We'll say that. I have the ideas in my head, but writing it out is the hard part.

Either way, here's the next chapter! Maybe I'll look over the next chapter as well and post it? Maybe not. We'll see. There's a bit more to Selena that is revealed in this chapter, and after this chapter I hope to move forward. I think there's some cute stuff added in, but once again, if you guys want me to write particular scenes don't be afraid to ask!

For example... a ballroom scene or a dinner/dining scene. A night walk through London. Stuff like that. If no one says anything I may not put that stuff into the story, if it's not needed. Just so you guys know.

Or, do you guys want more Ciel? Or Sebastian? Or the reapers??

Anyways, I hope you guys ENJOY!!! And hopefully I'll be back soon!

!@#$%^&*())(*&^%$#@!

"You don't look very happy," you heard Undertaker say, as a snicker left his breath while a snorty huff left your breath. "I wonder why~~"

"... Keep guessing because I'm not talking," you huffed in annoyance. There were a lot of things that you weren't thrilled about, but you decided that the biggest would be the fact that Francis Midford has been forcing you to stay at her estate... so she could train you. Train you in what? To be a proper lady, and while you do have a few manners that doesn't mean you care to learn more!

But... there was something else on your mind, thoughts that have left your body rather stiff this morning, and as you felt Undertaker's arms wrap over your shoulders, his sleeves deliberately obscuring your vision slightly, causing a scoff to leave your breath. "Undertaker, please, I'm working here."

"Selena~... ehehehe~!... don't make me force it out of you, eh hehe~?"

"... I swear, you must need medications or something," you scoffed in response, but before you knew it you felt fingers suddenly poking into your sides, and you yelped, jumping forward in surprise, almost knocking over the corpse that you had been working for as you tried to spin around. "Stop that!"

"Oh hoh oh~! I see the little rose is ticklish~! –"

"Stop! No!! Stop that!!" you screamed, your hands gripping the steel table as your breathing increased rapidly, and you closed your eyes as your body trembled in fear.

You were trapped. His body was pressed up against yours, forcing you to stay put, and while you normally didn't care about the smell of a rotting body, you suddenly felt nauseated and sickly. But more importantly, you couldn't stop yourself from starting to cry, silent tears starting to drip down your face as you shook uncontrollably. "... Selena... my dear? Are you alright? –"

"Stop. Stop, p-please... s-s-stop," you managed to spit out, a suddenly rough cough leaving your breath as your bloody hand instinctively reached up to your chest, and it was suddenly becoming hard to breath as you began to gasp rapidly for air.

Before you knew it, the Undertaker wrapped his arms around you, picking you up like a doll and spinning you around, plopping you down so you were facing him, but you were far enough from the precious guest to not do him any real harm, and you could tell he was worried as he placed his face rather close to yours and had a hand upon your chest. "... Selena. Are you alright?"