35: The New Morning

A/N: HEY GUYS!!!

So, this is the beginning of my brand new ideas! Whoop!! About time, eh? I feel so bad for not posting those 10+ chapters earlier, but to be fair I had lost interest in this story. I wanted to start something brand new and more exciting... but I think with this Kuroshitsuji story I can still reach those sorts of goals... maybe. We'll see.

Luckily for me, I still have work even with this corona virus going around. Life at the store I work at is as BORING and SLOW as watching grass grow. Seriously. I work at a small family owned business that is still staying open [good for me and my bank account I suppose], but I've had a LOT of time on my hands. And there's not a lot of new content from stories I like to read coming out. Or, I read them too quickly. I like reading Kuroshitsuji stories and... on occasion Pokemon stories, though I like to check in to see if there's fun 'team' stories or those sorts of things. But yeah! I don't know. It seems like the Black Butler fandom has passed on?? I just don't see a lot of Undertaker stories anymore >.<

Anyways... the first few paragraphs I had written in 2018, but then the rest of this chapter is brand new. brand spanking new since... early April. When I started to post this story, again. These next few chapters will be a lot more laid back. I kind of just spend time building up Undertaker and Selena's relationship because I had established it for 30+ chapters. Unlike so many stories, I didn't have to work hard to get restarted. Another reason why I kind of wanted to continue on with this story. It's kind of some cuteness... some random stuff I wanted to add in for fun. Living in the Victorian era and stuff like that. But, I think what I'll be working on writing next [I already have this 'fun & chill' part of the story written out btw] would be expanding the world. Bringing in more supernatural elements.

Do you guys have ANYTHING at all you'd like to see?? From where I'm writing, at the moment we're in summer time. Are there any summer activities you'd like to see? Or fall activities?? I certainly love making Halloween themed chapters, so I'll probably be doing that! And yeah, that 'Halloween' stuff may show up before Halloween... at the rate I'm writing and posting this story. We'll just see. Halloween is my favorite season so I can't pass up writing about that! But... maybe I don't know? Would you guys like to see a swimming day? A vacation sort of day?? Maybe more lovey dovey stuff with the Undertaker. I don't know.

I've added a LOT of loose ends that need to be threaded into the story, so a fun chill chapter or two could be fun. I know there's been some talk about lemons, so... I don't know about that. If I can EVER finish this story and there's a chance of a sequel [and I don't end the story in a tragic sort of way] I could continue this story with lemons. Like, the two of them raising a reaper family. That sort of thing. THAT'S when I'll add lemons and stuff like that. Do you guys want me to get that started right now, in fact?? Because I've wanted to do a laid back, slice of life sort of story thing with the Undertaker. I read a story like that years ago and I enjoyed it SO much...... I couldn't find it. Sorry guys. I think it's on fanfiction.net? Or it USED to be. But it's a very old M rated story. There was occasional sex scenes, the story a bit out of order, but Undertaker and the OC end up having... four kids, I think? The first set is twins, then a boy, and then a girl. That's how it ended. If I were to write a sequel to THIS story then it'd be that. I kind of started trying to do that on my fanfiction.net account... but I haven't had a lot of foot traffic there. So if I was going to restart that sort of idea I'd probably post it here.

COMMENT me or something if you'd like THAT idea!! But trust me, I wouldn't stop writing this story if I began THAT story. Just because they're paired together. Personally, I don't know IF I'll have Selena stay in the Victorian era or let Undertaker end up in the modern era. Not sure about how to end this story... still... but I'm not even close to tying up the loose plot threads. So there's a LOT to do.