Hank Sederen

I gaze at the back of my crush's head. Her curly hair is pulled into a messy ponytail. All I can tell about her outfit is that it's an army jacket covering a orange shirt. If only she would turn around, I would be able to stare into her scary but gorgeous eyes. 

Woah, hold up. My name's Hank. I have chocolate brown hair and boring brown eyes. Anyways back to Annabeth Chase. The smartest most gorgeous person at New York Academy. She's literally my dream girl. All of a sudden, a cell phone starts ringing.

"Whoever it is, you know the drill," says my teacher Mr. O'Hagan. It's Mr. O's standard procedure, that if your phone rings you have to answer it on speaker. Annabeth, is today's culprit. She picks up the phone.

"Hey Leo, I'm in class so maybe co-"

"Annabeth. We need you at camp." says a male voice at the other end. Annabeth pales.

"What's wrong?"

"Allies of Gaea, we thought they were done, but they were just preparing. Army of armed telkines, cyclopes, hellhounds, Canadians, some still corrupted nature spirits, and a drakon-" A loud blast echoes through the phone. The class starts mumbling.

"Coach! Careful with the ballistae!" yells the boy Leo.

"Leo! Is everything alright? Anyone hurt?" Annabeth says,raising her voice. She's beginning to pack up her stuff.

"We've lost two campers. Miracle daughter of Hypnos and Rickie son of Hermes. But Annabeth that's not the worst of it. Percy- he took a sword to save a new camper. The blade was poisoned. He's in critical condition." Annabeth turns a ghastly white. Her eyes start watering.

"Send Nico for me. Hold any forces you got. Call in any demigod. Be careful. We don't want you to die again," she says. Another explosion echos through the phone.

"Thank Owl Face. Percy is basically Aquaman, he'll be fi-" the boys words are cut off by a loud clatter

"Take that stupid, telkine!" Leo yells. Another explosion, followed by static.

"Leo! Leo!" Annabeth screams into the phone. She hangs up, shaking profusely. She looks ready to cry. She picks up her stuff at the exact moment a goth looking boy appears out of nowhere. The class screams. Annabeth grumbles something. I look at her intently. Her eyes seem broken. She raises her hand a snaps her fingers.

"I've been dismissed for the day. My friend came to pick me up." I blink. Annabeth has just been dismissed and is walking out with her cousin. Today is boring without Annabeth here. Why do you want to read this again? Beats me. 

So, I finished my first couple of days of 7th grade! Yay me! I'm going to post more of a one shot tomorrow or Sunday of what happens with Annabeth and Percy, cause I sort of was killing myself with this. Also I'm at my grandparents house, uploading on their Mac, instead of my laptop! 😬 Also if you haven't noticed already, all of this ignores Trials of Apollo. 👍😄