Mrs. Drewman

" Alright, is everyone here and good?" I say, turning towards my first period social studies. Everyone choruses yes to me, slightly annoyed looks on their faces. We've just gotten off the bus on an overnight trip to a nature preserve.

"Alright. Please mill around as we get your bags," I say. I look around and see my star student Annabeth Chase, talking to her boyfriend Perseus 'Percy' Jackson.

" But what if-" Annabeth says. She turns to her boyfriend, her grey eyes calculating his every move.

" Wise Girl, we have the notes. If anyone asks we have PTSD after both being in a serious bus accident. We both were the only survivors," says Percy grabbing Annabeth's hand. Annabeth holds on tightly.

" They're not going to believe us," she mumbles.

" Well we do have PTSD," says Percy. Annabeth glares at him. 

" If they don't believe us, we'll show them our scars!" he says. Annabeth shushes him, before whispering a retort, loud enough for me to hear.

" So stab wounds, monster bites, and magical burns are all things that happen in bus accidents? I shouldn't have come here." Annabeth brushes a loose strand of hair away from her face. Percy looks around and then back to her and says something in rapid fire ancient greek. I speak it, but not that well. I'll translate the conversation.

" There's always the Mist!"

" Percy, I don't always want to have to rely on the Mist to stop me from screaming!"

" They're getting better. It doesn't happen in the day anymore. Only at night."

" They're so much worse when we're not together Percy. I mean we survived Tartarus, ( I'm pretty sure I translated that wrong. The Greek hell? No way!) of course we're going to break down when we're not together. We survived because we were together."

" Of course we did." Percy looks at Annabeth and returns to English.

" We're out. We have to live with what we saw. But we're out. Use it. We need it," Percy says. Annabeth looks to him and in greek says.

" Fine. I'll use the mist. And in no way will I let you believe you were smarter than a child of Athena ( again translated wrong. Somehow.)" She kisses him. Percy grabs her waist in leans her downward. She pulls apart gasping for breath.

" Love you, Seaweed Brain,"

" Love you too, Wise Girl"

This is really short and a very stupid idea I had.  

Av