Magnus Chase

So I just read the Sword of Summer and have just started reading Hammer of Thor. And I love Magnus. I thought about Annabeth telling Magnus about her adventures with Percy and how he would react and I had to write this so yea. MAY INCLUDE SPOILERS FOR SoS. I also don't know how Norse demigods would react to seeing Greek weapons and stuff so Magnus can see monsters only weapons. Cool? Cool. 

"Oh no" I said. " If your story is so amazing, you go first." I was sitting with my cousin Annabeth in the streets of Boston. It was your normal day for a dead einherji. Yeah. So maybe I should tell you this. I'm a dead Norse warrior and son of Frey. Cool? Cool. Anyway Annabeth, had just told me that her life was even crazier than mine. I mean, is that even possible? 

Annabeth smiled deviously at me from across the table. She opened her mouth to speak when all of a sudden, a guy appeared from the shadows, literally, riding a giant dog with slobber running down it's face. He had a gash across his face and looked like he'd come from a battle. My hand went to Jack. 

"PERCY!" Annabeth shrieked. The guy hopped off the dog and hugged Annabeth. 

"Go Mrs. O'Leary. I'm fine." stated the guy, a sword he'd been holding  transformed into the most ridiculous thing-a pen. Then he slipped it in his jeans pocket.  Annabeth grabbed her water bottle off the table and splashed it on the guy's face. His cut began to heal itself which was extremely freaky. And that's coming from a guy who's died twice. The dog, that looked like a black lab, disappeared. 

" Ummmm...." I said, extremely intelligently, from the table. Annabeth kissed  the guy on the lips. I almost went into overprotective cousin mode. But luckily I didn't. 

"Annabeth?" I asked. Annabeth turned around and I got a better look at the guy. He had eyes that looked sea-green and messy black hair. 

"Oh right. Magnus, this is my boyfriend, Percy Jackson, son of Poseidon." My jaw dropped to the floor. I'm pretty sure I even blanked for a second. 

"Like...like the Greek Poseidon? Like-like the-the trident guy?" I managed. Annabeth sighed. Percy looked at her like she was insane. 

"Annabeth? Why are you telling random people about the gods?" he said, his eyes flipping between her and me. 

"Magnus. You wanted to hear my story? I'm the daughter of Athena, goddess of wisdom," she said, brushing a loose curl from her face. I don't know why it surprised me so much.I mean, I'm a dead Norse warrior and a son of Frey. 

"So...so the other gods are real? Wait if the Greek Gods are real are like the Roman ones and the Egyptian ones also real? WHAT HAS HAPPENED SINCE I DIED TRYING TO DEFEAT A FIRE MONSTER THING!"( I forgot the name. rip) Yes, I yelled that. We received a lot  of strange looks but everyone acted like it was normal behavior. Still, I'm pretty sure I looked like a physco. 

" Um. So first of all, yes we've run into Roman and Egyptian gods. But wait what gods did you know of?" Annabeth asked, completely freaked out. Percy's eyes jumped from Annabeth to me to Annabeth to me again. 

"Is this a prank show or something? STOLLS!" 

I told them everything- about the wolves, my death, my second death, and the quest to chain Fenris. The more I told it, the less they acted like it was weird. 

"So... the Norse gods are real?" Annabeth concluded, ignoring the many times I narrowly escaped death and the two times I actually died. I nodded in response. Percy barely looked bothered by it. 

" Am I going to have to duel some Norse monster?" Percy asked.

" I don't think so." I said. I pulled the pendant off my neck. Jack sprung into my hands. Annabeth and Percy acted like this was an everyday occurrence. Part of me was wondering how bad their lives were. The other part of me wanted to freak them out with my talking sword. 

" What do I have to fight?" came Jack's voice. Percy and Annabeth looked down at the sword and exchanged weird looks. 

"Jack, my Greek cousin and her boyfriend." I introduced. Jack floated into the air. 

"Greek demigods? You haven't happened to run into Apollo have you?" Annabeth was about to answer when Jack's short attention span turned to me. 

"If I'm not fighting anything, can I sleep?" I sighed and Jack became a pendant again. Annabeth and Percy stared at me like I had no head. 

"Soooooo... tell me about your lives." 

Annabeth and Percy exchanged looks. And then they began. They talked about wars they've been in and about Camp Half-Blood. They talked about countless quests and even briefly mentioned they'd been through Tartarus- Greek hell. Annabeth drew a few diagrams and timelines to help me grasp it. I stared bewildered at everything barley taking information in. 

" And so yea." Percy finished, after a long 30 minute description. I stared at them,my mouth open and my brain splattered across the wall behind me. There seemed to be only one thing to say so I said it. 

"WHAT THE F*CK!" 

And there you have Magnus Chase meeting Percabeth. You cannot tell me that this is not what happened after SoS. 

Av