Halloween Special: Ella Barnes

In this one, Annabeth goes to a special boarding school and brings the seven, Nico, and Reyna to a Halloween party!

I finish putting the finishing touches on my makeup. I put on the cats eyes glasses, fingers fumbling, and pucker my lips. I truly do look a 50's girl. Maybe it'll be my way to finally get noticed at Wellington Girls Academy. One of my friends, is hosting a Halloween party. My tiny group of friends know my secret. They also know the reason that my palms are sweating and my heart is racing.

My crush, Annabeth Chase, will be there. Yep. I'm a lesbian. I'm still accepting myself for who I am, and my two friends, (I moved here as soon as junior year ended, only a few months ago) have already.

Alexandra Thomas and Lauren Jefersenn. The two best people in this world. Alexandra, the most artistic and supportive out there, and Lauren, a gorgeous guru , who actually attends a camp with Annabeth. I stare at myself for a second before I head out and to the party.

When I get to the hosts dorm, the place is already packed. I walk in and see Alex and Lauren, dressed up as fellow pink ladies. I smile and hurry up to them.

"Hey!" I smile, Alex laughs, and grips my hand. She smells of peppermint, but that's unimportant.

"K, girl. Tonight we are going to get you a lady! I can say that right?" I laugh. Lauren stands silently, pursing her lips and holding onto her glass of punch.

"Don't get your hopes up, k?" she says, before walking away. I look at her for a second. Then I turn to Alex, heart thundering.

"Let's go get some snacks!" she smiles. I smile in return. Then a group enters, in the most epic entrance ever. Marvel music should've been playing.

The Avengers had arrived. A Latino elf wearing an Iron man suit, a Cherokee girl dressed as Black Widow, a blond guy dressed as Captain America, a gothic boy as Winter Soldier, an African American girl as Okoye, a burly Chinese guy as Hulk, a girl with dark hair and regal presence as Scarlet Witch, and finally, Annabeth Chase as Captain Marvel. She looks stunning, gorgeous and all around amazing!

"Wait for it..." mutters Lauren, coming out from know where. The group begins to split up, laughing and talking, and then...

Music blares and faces turn to the entrance. Nick Fury has entered. Well, not Nick Fury. A teenage guy dressed as Nick Fury. He has black hair and one green eye, the other covered by an eye patch.

The group swaggers over to him, Annabeth rests her lips on his cheek ( my heart thunders in return) and the group poses for a second.

"AVENGERS ASSEMBLE! FORWARD MARCH!" yells Captain America/blond dude. Nick Fury/black haired dude, laughs.

"Cap, that's not how we do things here. There's no marching, only... fighting stuff," the guy tries to wink but, it looks weird with the eye patch.( I'm actually crying. This is so bad!) People start cheering and laughing. Annabeth faces Nick Fury/sassy dude and kisses him on the lips. I feel my heart sink, and eyes water.

Some random guy yells, "Plot twist!" I stand there trying not to cry, my lip trembling. Alex wraps an arm around me, I inhale her peppermint scent. (I low-key ship them) Lauren sighs.

"I should have told you," she admits. " Didn't want to hurt you." She joins in the group hug. I let a tear fall.

"Everything okay?" comes a voice. My heart almost stops. Annabeth. I wipe my nose and turn around. Why does she have to look so good?

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine." Annabeth raises an eyebrow but, doesn't elaborate.

"I'm Annabeth, by the way," she says, outstretching a hand. I stare at the hand that I dreamed of holding, until Alexandra takes it.

"Alexandra. This is my best friend, Ella Barnes. I believe you know Lauren?" Annabeth smiles. Annabeth says something in a completely different language. I think I'm going crazy, until Lauren replies in the same language. Annabeth nods.

"WISE GIRL!" comes a voice. Nick/Annabeth's boyfriend, comes over. He kisses her head. I barely notice Lauren speaking to Alexandra.

"Hey Percy," Annabeth says.

"THEY HAVE BLUE CANDY!" is his thoughtful, romantic reply. She laughs.

''Nice meeting you, Ella. Hope we'll talk later. Have to parent my boyfriend," she states. I watch them as they walk off laughing. Then someone grabs my face and pulls me towards theirs. Someones kissing me. I almost try and bite them. But a certain scent, makes me kiss back.

Peppermint.

ILOVETHEMILOVETHEMILOVETHEM! WE NEED AN ALEX AND ELLA SHIP NAME NOOOOOOWWWWW! Alella? Ellex? Barnomas? Thomarnes? IDK BUT I SHIP THEM SO MUCH!!!!! OH AND BY THE WAY HAPPY HALLOWEEN! The only reason this can even be a Halloween special: there's a Halloween party.

Av