Part 6 - Blind Date: 1

Y/N POV

It was currently 6:30pm, and you were getting ready for your 'Blind Date'. You hadn't been on a date in a long time, so the typical feeling of butterflies filled your stomach, fluttering violently with every breath you took. You were excited though. Minho knew you well so hopefully would of set you up with someone well suited. Hopefully. 

You'd be lying if you said you didn't put in effort

You'd be lying if you said you didn't put in effort. You completed your look with some make-up, and tied your hair up into a loose ponytail. Looking yourself up and down. you analysed every single detail, you wanted to look 'perfect'. But that word doesn't exist.You were meant to meet your date at a restaurant about 30 minutes away, so you decided to leave now to get there relatively on time.

Standing outside in the cold, you got a notification from 'Uber'. Your driver had to cancel due to an engine failure. You groaned in frustration, panic but mostly annoyed. You stood on the pavement debating what to do when a car pulled up infront of you. The driver pulled down his window revealing a very happy Jeonghan. 

Jeonghan: "Hey Y/n!, everything ok? you look worried". he asked concerned.

Y/N: "No I'm fine, its just my taxi cancelled and I have somewhere to go-" before you could even finish your sentence a familiar voice shouted from the passengers seat.

Hoshi: "WE WILL GIVE YOU A LIFT!" He shouted slightly too loud, to avoid anymore starves from passing strangers you quickly scrambled in the backseat, next to the one and only Mingyu.

Jeonghan: "I've entered the postcode, looks like a restaurant" he said questioningly. "Work meal maybe?"

Y/N: "Actually, its a date" you said shyly, blushing slightly but looking at them for a reaction. 

Hoshi: "OUR Y/N IS GOING ON A DATE?" he yet again screamed with joy. "WITH WHO?"

Y/N: "Well my friend set us up, its a blind date" you said calmly, acting like it wasn't a big deal although you were terrified yourself.

Hoshi: "Well you be careful Y/n, men can be creepy at times" he said shaking his head like a disapproving dad which made you giggle. "Let me know everything that happens, even if its after the meal" he said winking which made you laugh even louder, shocked at his forwardness.

Mingyu POV

i could feel myself getting more and more irritated at Hoshi's jokes. i'd usually laugh but this time i just felt myself getting more fed up. i looked at y/n to see her reaction, but she remained calm finding them funny which obviously aggravated me even more. As Hoshi chipped away i caught her eye, staring intensely. She looked amazing, as always. Too good. I was worried about this guy taking advantage of such a innocent girl...What am i thinking? its her life, why do i care so much? 

Y/N POV

I looked away from his gaze, always having an effect on me, he knew how to get to me and i loved/hated it. Before I could say anything we had arrived. They all wished me luck, and before i could leave Mingyu grabbed my wrist and whispered something to me. 

'Call me if you get in a situation you can't control'. 

The words kept replaying in my head, as i walked hesitantly into the restaurant lobby. Why would i need help? i was close to texting him when the waiter told me my date was waiting for me. Electricity ran through my body, jolting me awake as i walked slowly over and saw a handsome man sitting at our table.