Part 20 - PillowTalk

It was early morning, a dusty dusk filled the groggy air and the light peered through the window through the blinds. Bright orange toned light was projected, lighting up all in its path but leaving the remainders of the room dark with shades casted. You felt something soft in front of you and reached out only to be comforted by a head of hair? You looked down only to see Mingyu, face stuffed in the crook of your neck, his breathe sending sensations throughout your skin. You moved slightly causing him to stir, and eventually wake up. His eyes fluttered softly and met yours, a thousand butterflies swimming in your stomach.

Mingyu: "Morning" his voice was still husky and deep from just waking up.

Y/N: "It's too early for morning" you yawned slightly and wriggled down, your eyes at the same level.

Mingyu: "I'm surprised you haven't pushed me away yet" he grinned slightly and you just snuggled closer.

Y/N: "I'm too tired and you're too warm. Don't try anything." you warned unthreateningly.

Mingyu: "Me try something? You're the one who's wrapped around me" he gestured down and you saw how you have one leg bent, hooked on his upper thigh, closing the distance between you both. 

Y/N: "Oh shoot, sorry i have attendances to do that in my sleep" you blushed a rose gold and tried to move but he only pulled you closer.

Mingyu: "Dont apologise, i like it" he smiled so kindly and sensitively you felt as though your heart would melt and you immediately relaxed, enjoying the warmth. He started at you, analysing your whole face, smiling throughout.

Y/N: "Dont stare, i haven't got any makeup on i look ugly" you got a pillow and covered your fresh morning face.

Mingyu: "Stop with that, you're beautiful with or without" he pulled it away, again revealing how close you were and you flushed even brighter. 

Y/N: "Don't lie" you hit his chest softly and he had one hand resting on your waist, the other cupping your cheek. 

Mingyu: "Don't doubt yourself angel" 

Y/N: "Aish, could you get any cringer?" you rolled your eyes playfully and avoided his piercing eyes. 

Mingyu: "Could you get any cuter?" he pinched your nose softly and smirked.

Y/N: "Im going back to sleep" you replied bluntly,rolled over and he groaned. 

Mingyu: "Not so fast" he pulled you back by your waist, turning you to face him, inches apart. 

He swam in your oceans of eyes, engulfing your beauty and perfection as he saw it. You looked back, flattered, embarrassed but mostly lovingly, how had you gotten so lucky? You decided to stop being so afraid and nervous and enjoy moments as they came. If you kept resisting you feared he would get bored and leave like Ju-ne did..you stopped, thinking about it and he could tell. 

Mingyu: "Whats on your mind angel?"

You paused again, looking lovingly and deciding to let go. Enjoy life, enjoy paradise and enjoy the man right in-front of you. You just shook your head, smiled and let go. You wrapped your arms around the back of his neck and let your feelings melt and his soft lips crashes onto yours. He then wrapped both arms around your waist and pulled you onto his chest, deepening the kiss. Heaven~

A/N: Let me know if you like this kind of stuff, you asked for it so i delivered! lol, enjoy ^-^