Chap 2: why her ?

Love is a natural phenomenon that exists in peoples minds and hearts.

(Love quote)

••••••

I frown feebly as I look into my reflection, I was in my black pencil skirt and my tucked white blouse. I had no makeup on except lipbalm that I slathred on my heavy chapped lips.

Its not like I'm impressing anyone anyway.

I mumbled silently hoping that what I've said is true. I don't know why I feel otherwise.

"You look beautiful sis, " Avril said hugging me.

"Thankyou ," I muttered delightedly rolling my eyes.

"I can't believe you will be working from now , " she practically yelled arching her eyebrows.

"Sounds surreal !" I gulped taking a long sigh not believing it myself.

"Yeah, " she gurgled in delight. "Have a nice day at your first day of work," she said storming out as she run to school.

As always my mom left immediately after making breakfast.

I took my black leather bag and locked our house walking out the gate. I felt my pride skyrockets as it hit me that I won't stay indoor watching thousands of movies repeatedly bored. I'm past that now and I have a reason to sway my hips walking out of the gate.

I took a bus and in ten minutes I stood in front of one of the huge  beautiful building. It seemed so early giving me an opportunity to chat with my friend.

Me; sup babygal

I texted as I waited for any signs of someond appearing. I checked my phone and it seemed I had ten more minute to wait.

Tanya: sup girl, nervous already(wink)

Me: not really ,

I lied even when it was clear as hell that I was damn nervous.

Tanya; a damn lie, anyway I wish you all the best girl.

"Hey." I was snapped from my phone. In front of me stood a sophisticated classy woman who looked beautiful. She was a sight to behold in her red dress.

"Hi." My voice cracked. I coughed a little bit to warm it up in order not to sound like an idiot.

"My name is Lulu, " she said softly smiling warmly. Nice gesture.

I thought.

"I'm Huddah." I awkwardly said furrowing my eyebrows like a lunatic. Technically I was one.

"You're the new secretary ?" She asked expectantly.

"Yeah, "

"Welcome, and you're damn pretty, " she gave me a bonecrashing hug almost knocking me down leaving me with no choice other than hugging her back.

"You're a good person and pretty too, " I said giggling nervously. I think I tried. I'm not even used to compliment yet here I fell in such situation.