Chap 27: Sounds tempting

I would only change for you.

•••°•••°•••°•••

Play this song as you read ''good for you" by Selena Gomez .

"I don't like that big buggy hat, " I muttered as we made ourselves comfortable in the car. We were back from the restaurant and I was glad my stomach was full.

"You want me to remove it ?" He ask giving me a sheepish lopsided grin. I will forever be attracted to this guy no matter what.

"Yeah, I want to see the whole of your face , not your neck only, " I giggled at him as he threw the hat at the back.

"I just wish I would be free to have you everywhere, " he mumbled softly driving out of the gate.

"M.m..h, " I mumble blushing as I averted my gaze to the translucent widow. Such confessions makes me feel like ripping something from him. Shit! I'm a girl for crying out loud.

"I would be proud to show you to the whole world, trust me, " he said.

"I would probably never show you to the world cause honestly people would kill me, " I joked cause I didn't want to believe his tempting words. I took a long deep breath looking at the cars ahead of us.

"Oh, are you sure ?" He titters annoyed. He purses his lips and concentrates back on the road.

"Sure, many people would be on my neck thinking I fell for you because of your money, " I say crossing my arms on my chest.

"Hell no, I would never give a damn on their words. " I smiled and a blush crept on my face as I let his words sink in my head. I don't know why I trust everything he says, like he really has me wrapped on his hands and I hope he won't let me fall.

I looked at my watch, it was only five minutes past 4:00 p.m. Time to go to the studio. I thought we were going to take lunch only but it seemed we spend more hours and I was happy to have him around me.

"Are you taking me to the studio ?"

"Yeah, but I won't get inside. "

"Why ? I think it's time for you guys to reunite, " I say with a serious tone.

"We have tried it severally and it has never worked for the three of us. I mean it will never work anyway." He took a pause to find the right words. He sure had lost hope.
"We are somehow close with Noti only when she needs my help or vice versa but never with Otile. I obviously force him to my parties. " he was pissed and I knew they really hated each other.

"How about you try one more time ?" I pressed.

I think this whole thing is really hard to cope with. I can never imagine being enemies with my own blood sister, same father same mother. It really would feel uncomfortable. I mean no one has interest on the other person ?

I've never seen Mr Brown in his office and it was true that they really are in stormy relationship and it hurt.

My phone vibrated snapping me. It was Noti, I smiled to myself knowing very well that her plans have hitted a hard wall.

"Hey bitch, " I greeted chuckling.

"Where are you girl, I've been waiting for you forever, " she yelled on the other line pissed.

"I warned you. I already went home, " I said smirking. I wish she saw it.

"You're an asshole Huddah, " she was angry. I pressed my lips into a thin line to avoid laughing. She sure deserve this, I don't like her to bother herself coming for me everyday.