29: I love you

I may be afraid to say that I love you but the truth remains, I love you.

                    •••°•••°•••°•••

Play this song as you read 'coming home' by Diddy-dirty money ft Skyler Grey

I felt like my entire body was drained of tears, and I was just letting the last few. Thankfully Jamal didn't walk to me further ,we stood like that just watching each other cry.

Yeah , I could see some few drops escape his eyes. We both felt the same and I think we were tired of shouting. I don't know why I'm crying, maybe because I want him to get back with his fiance yet I don't want at the same time. I don't want to lie to my heart but I want to. I mean I don't want him but I want him.

I'm tired of faking all of this but this is the damn time I should start faking it. Faking that I'm not interested in him when it's clear as day that I can't divert my feelings to someone else.

I've tried severally to hate him but I've never succeeded in doing so. I've been wanting him from the first day I met him. If it's not him then I would have Kevin with me or Mr Brown maybe, but I hurt their feelings because of this arrogant cute guy in front of me....

"Huddah, I love you, " he broke the silence and this time he said it clearly. He loves me.

"You should not love me, Jamal ?"

"I know I shouldn't, what if I did it already ?"

"Jamal I'm tired of this, I don't fucking lo....... I mean I love you too, " I gulped and sniffed my nose a couple of times feeling the weight of my words. I damn confessed it. Will I regret like before ?

"Thankyou, " he mumbled his few tears covering the cute smile he had. I could see him take a long deep breath sighing, obviously happy that I didn't hide it.

He walked closer and hugged me tightly letting me wash his shirt as he was wetting my blouse as well. We hugged feeling the love we shared flow to each other. The strong feelings overwhelming us and the magnet sticking us together. It was so safe and sweet to stay this way just close to each other.

I love him. I can't hide it anymore, I should but I'm not able to.  We stood for few minutes still hearing our heart beat and it was the best feeling ever.

"Baby I want to tell you something, " he said releasing me from the hug as he wiped the few drops on my cheeks. I did the same wiping his face dry with my thumb. I just fucking love him.

"I'm listening , " I mumbled softly looking at him. His gaze held mine as he pursed his lips and smiled.

"I know I've told you this many times but I will repeat it, " he took a pause still his gaze holding mine. I exhaled. "You're the best queen in my life, I know many things are a block to our love but please take my hand and come with me. Leot fight together, " few but heavy words. I knew he meant everything he said and the words warmed my body bringing my heart at peace. I slowly took his right hand with my right hand maintaining my eyes to his.

"I will go with you my king , we will win this battle together, " I said confidently making sure his eyes were still looking at me.

"I love you baby, " that strange word did many shits on my damb body. I'm not used to exchanging this three word sentence.